Institutional Reforms and Economic Policy of the Cabinets of the Weimar Republic in the 1919–1924s
[Институциональные Реформы И Экономическая Политика Кабинетов Веймарской Республики В 1919–1924 Годы]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Rossiter & Liz Price, 2013. "Local economic strategy development under Regional Development Agencies and Local Enterprise Partnerships: Applying the lens of the multiple streams framework," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 28(7-8), pages 852-862, November.
- Parmendra Sharma & Duc-Tho Nguyen, "undated". "2012-16 Does law really matter for stock market development? Theï»¿ case of a South Pacific island economy: Fiji, 1997â 2007," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201216, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Dunn, Donald A., 1986. "The AI business : P.H. Winston and K.A. Prendergast, eds., (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1984)," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 90-90.
- Malevergne, Y. & Rey, B., 2009. "On cross-risk vulnerability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 224-229, October.
- Abdallah Zouache & Yacine Belarbi, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and institutional heritage in Algeria," Post-Print halshs-00667710, HAL.
- André Mas & Ludovic Menneteau, 2001. "Large and Moderate Deviations Principles for Infinite Dimensional Autoregressive Processes," Working Papers 2001-06, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Niklas, Darek, 1982. "Methodological controversies between social and medical sciences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 659-665, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWeimar Germany; economic policy; idea of the “social state”; reparations; hyperinflation; institutional changes; financial reform; monetary reform; Reichsbank; stabilization policies;
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.