Institutional Reforms and Economic Policy of the Cabinets of the Weimar Republic in the 1919–1924s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niall Ferguson, 1996. "Constraints and room for manoeuvre in the German inflation of the early 1920s," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 49(4), pages 635-666, November.
- Laidler, David E W & Stadler, George W, 1998. "Monetary Explanations of the Weimar Republic's Hyperinflation: Some Neglected Contributions in Contemporary German Literature," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 816-831, November.
- Gustavo H. B. Franco, 1987. "The rentenmark miracle," Textos para discussão 161, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Webb, Steven B., 1984. "The Supply of Money and Reichsbank Financing of Government and Corporate Debt in Germany, 1919–1923," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 499-507, June.
- Попов Григорий Германович, 2013. "Как Плохие Институты И Политика Разрушают Экономику. Пример Веймарской Германии," Journal of Institutional Studies Journal of Institutional Studies (Журнал институциональных исследований), CyberLeninka;Общество с ограниченной ответственностью «Гуманитарные перспективы», vol. 5(2), pages 116-135.
- Tullio, Giuseppe, 1995. "Inflation and Currency Depreciation in Germany, 1920-1923: A Dynamic Model of Prices and the Exchange Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 350-362, May.
More about this item
KeywordsWeimar Germany; economic policy; idea of the “social state”; reparations; hyperinflation; institutional changes; financial reform; monetary reform; Reichsbank; stabilization policies;
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.