Economic Crises in Post-Communist Russia
[Экономические Кризисы В Новейшей Истории России]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilly, Charles, 1992. "Revolutions of the Late Twentieth Century. Edited by Jack A. Goldstone, Ted Robert Gurr, and Farrokh Moshiri. Boulder: Westview, 1992. 395p. $55.00 cloth, $19.95 paper. - Autocracy, Modernization, and," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(4), pages 1084-1085, December.
- Stefan, Marius, 2008. "Hierarchical Bayesian Estimation of the Number of Visits to the Generalist in 2002/2003 French Health Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 67-91, June.
- Tae Yong Jung & Donghun Kim & Jongwoo Moon & SeoKyung Lim, 2018. "A Scenario Analysis of Solar Photovoltaic Grid Parity in the Maldives: The Case of Malahini Resort," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Angela Sutan & Marc Willinger, 2006. "Raisonnement divinatoire à feedback négatif. Une investigation expérimentale," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(2), pages 281-295.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frenkel, Alexander A. (Френкель, Александр) & Sergienko, Yakov I. (Сергиенко, Яков) & Tichomirov, Boris V. (Тихомиров, Борис) & Roshchina, Ludmila S. (Рощина, Людмила), 2016.
"The Russian Economy in 2015–2017
[Российская Экономика В 2015–2017 Годах]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 198-233, October.
More about this item
Keywordstransformational crisis; system crisis; cyclical crisis; financial crisis; external shocks; revolution; post-communist transformation;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.