The economy in the first five "mirror" of rail transport
[Экономика Первых Пятилеток В «Зеркале» Железнодорожного Транспорта]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yellen, Janet L., 2013. "Regulatory Landscapes: A U.S. Perspective : a speech at the International Monetary Conference, Shanghai, China, June 3, 2013," Speech 618, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sebastian Edwards & Julio Santaella, 1993.
"Devaluation Controversies in the Developing Countries: Lessons from the Bretton Woods Era,"
NBER Chapters,in: A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform, pages 405-460
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & Julio A. Santaella, 1992. "Devaluation Controversies in the Developing Countries: Lessons From the Bretton Woods Era," NBER Working Papers 4047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramakrishna Nallathiga, 2008. "Local Government Finance in India: Trends and Patterns of Select Municipal Corporations," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 52-73, May.
- Sanjiv Jaggia, 2011. "Identifiability of the misspecified split hazard models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(24), pages 3441-3447.
- Glinavos, Ioannis, 2002. "An Introduction to International Factoring & Project Finance," MPRA Paper 854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmobilization scenario; five-year plans; railway transport; shortages;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.