The Implementation of the Concept of Sustainable Development in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Mau., 2015. "Russia’s Social and Economic Policy in 2014: Finding New Frontiers," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- S. Bobylev & N. Zubarevich & S. Solovyeva., 2015. "Challenges of the Crisis: How to Measure Sustainable Development?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- A. Kudrin & E. Gurvich., 2014. "A New Growth Model for the Russian Economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Franco, Carol & Lawn, Philip & Talberth, John & Jackson, Tim & Aylmer, Camille, 2013. "Beyond GDP: Measuring and achieving global genuine progress," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 57-68.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Amartya K. Sen & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2009.
"The measurement of economic performance and social progress revisited: Reflections and Overview,"
- Joseph Stiglitz & Amartya K. Sen & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2009. "The measurement of economic performance and social progress revisited: Reflections and Overview," Sciences Po publications 2009-33, Sciences Po.
- Rostow,W. W., 1971. "Politics and the Stages of Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096539, April.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:10:y:2014:i:c:p:61-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Bulow, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-749.
- Paola Rocchi & Mònica Serrano, 2015. "The reform of the European Energy Tax Directive: does data disaggregation matter? The Italian case Abstract: In 2011, the European Commission (EC) proposed a new version of the Energy Taxation Directi," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/330, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; ideology; strategy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-06-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENV-2016-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:1034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .