Vladimir A. Kotsyubinskiy
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir A. (Коцюбинский, Владимир) & Komarov, Vladimir (Комаров, Владимир) & Voloshinskaya, Anna (Волошинская, Анна), 2017.
"The Rank of the Largest Technology Companies in Russia
[Рейтинг Крупнейших Технологических Компаний России]," Working Papers 021709, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Voloshinskaya, Anna A. (Волошинская, Анна А.) & Komarov, Vladimir M. (Комаров, Владимир М.) & Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir A. (Коцюбинский, Владимир), 2017.
"Contemporary Theories of Sustainable Development: Approaches, Methodology, Practical Recommendations
[Современные Теории Устойчивого Развития: Подходы, Методология, Прикладные Рекомендации]," Working Papers 021702, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Komarov, Vladimir (Комаров, Владимир) & Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir (Коцюбинский, Владимир), 2016.
"The Implementation of the Concept of Sustainable Development in Russia
[Реализация Концепции Устойчивого Развития В России]," Working Papers 1034, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sorokina, Alla & Zinov, Vladimir & Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir, 2014. "Mechanisms of Increasing of Reliability of Statistical Information About Innovation Activity in Russia," Published Papers r90213, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (4) 2015-04-02 2016-06-04 2017-06-04 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2016-06-04 2017-06-04 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2017-06-04 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2016-06-04 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir A. Kotsyubinskiy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.