Report NEP-INO-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Bénabou & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2015. "Religion and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 21052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to innovation: can firm age help lower them?," Working Papers 2015/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bénabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2015. "Religion and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Lasse, 2015. "Effectiveness of public innovation support in Europe: Does public support foster turnover, employment and labour productivity?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 236, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Antonietti & Raffaello Bronzini & Giulio Cainelli, 2015. "Inward foreign direct investment and innovation: evidence from Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1006, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2015. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-Tech Industries?," Working Paper Series 1062, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marina Rybalka, 2015. "The innovative input mix. Assessing the importance of R&D and ICT investments for firm performance in manufacturing and services," Discussion Papers 801, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ho Fai Chan & Ali Sina Önder & Benno Torgler, 2015. "The First Cut is the Deepest: Repeated Interactions of Coauthorship and Academic Productivity in Nobel Laureate Teams," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mei-Tai Chu & Sedigheh Rezaeian Fardoei, 2014. "Knowledge Communication Indicators from Knowledge Management to National Innovation System," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201329, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abroskin, Alexander, 2014. "Statistical Analysis of the Development of Science and Innovation in the Russian Federation," Published Papers r90214, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Cevikarslan S., 2015. "Research joint ventures in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- P. Dyachkina & K. Puzanova & Smolkin, Anton & Stepantsov, Pavel, 2013. "Critical Analysis and Redesign of the Linear Models and Diffuse the Study of the Dynamics of Innovation," Published Papers re9023, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- TODO Yasuyuki & Petr MATOUS & INOUE Hiroyasu, 2015. "The Strength of Long Ties and the Weakness of Strong Ties: Knowledge diffusion through supply chain networks," Discussion papers 15034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2015. "Dynamics of firm participation in R&D tax credit and subsidy programs," Working Papers wpdea1503, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Aboal D. & Tacsir E., 2015. "Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing : The role of ICT investment," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sorokina, Alla & Zinov, Vladimir & Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir, 2014. "Mechanisms of Increasing of Reliability of Statistical Information About Innovation Activity in Russia," Published Papers r90213, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Export, R&D and New Products," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 012653, UN - RCE - CID.