Export, R&D and New Products
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Dario Guarascio, 2018.
"Weaker Jobs, Weaker Innovation. Exploring The Temporary Employment-Product Innovation Nexus,"
0032, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Valeria Cirillo & Dario Guarascio, 2018. "Weaker jobs, weaker innovation. Exploring the temporary employment-product innovation nexus," LEM Papers Series 2018/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Polina K. Dragun, 2018. "Branding Cities: Basic Concepts And Examples Of Strategy Implementation," Annals of marketing-mba, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), vol. 4, December.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015.
"The virtuous circle of innovation in Italian firms,"
1504, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchesex & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Virtuous Circle of Innovation in Italian Firms," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012630, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Dolgikh Uliana O., 2016. "The Development Of Creative Brand Of The City (On An Example Of Tomsk)," Annals of marketing-mba, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), vol. 2, August.
- Gönül MURATOÐLU & Yusuf MURATOÐLU, 2016. "Determinants of Export Competitiveness: Evidence from OECD Manufacturing," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 111-118, March.
- Bramucci, Alessandro & Cirillo, Valeria & Evangelista, Rinaldo & Guarascio, Dario, 2017. "Offshoring, industry heterogeneity and employment," IPE Working Papers 88/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
KeywordsExport; R&D; Innovation; Three Stages Least Squares; Europe.;
All these keywords.
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2015-04-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2015-04-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2015-04-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000178:012653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.