Report NEP-SBM-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2015. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-Tech Industries?," Working Paper Series 1062, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Marina Rybalka, 2015. "The innovative input mix. Assessing the importance of R&D and ICT investments for firm performance in manufacturing and services," Discussion Papers 801, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aboal D. & Tacsir E., 2015. "Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing : The role of ICT investment," MERIT Working Papers 2015-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education in High School on Long-Term Entrepreneurial Performance," Working Paper Series 1063, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to innovation: can firm age help lower them?," Working Papers 2015/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Export, R&D and New Products," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012653, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Roberto Antonietti & Raffaello Bronzini & Giulio Cainelli, 2015. "Inward foreign direct investment and innovation: evidence from Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1006, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2015. "Dynamics of firm participation in R&D tax credit and subsidy programs," Working Papers wpdea1503, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- David de Matías Batalla, 2015. "Spanish Multinational Firm and its Internationalization Process," Working Papers 15-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Reif, Christiane & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2015. "Good enough! Are socially responsible companies the more successful environmental innovators?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Garry A. Gabison, 2015. "Birth, Survival, Growth, and Death of ICT Companies," JRC Research Reports JRC94807, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Malgorzata Gajowiak, 2015. "Asset sources of competitive advantage of SMEs from high-tech sector in the region of Greater Poland," Working Papers 14/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio, 2015. "The Italian Firmsï¿½ International Activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 261, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.