Report NEP-ENV-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucyna Witek, 2017. "Sustainable Consumption: Eco-labelling and its impact on consumer behavior - evidence from a study on Polish consumer," Working Papers 142/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Piotr Kulyk & Lukasz Augustowski & Anna Mroz, 2017. "Local development toward permanently sustainable low emission economy," Working Papers 5/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Malgorzata Szymanska-Bralkowska & Ewa Malinowska, 2017. "The improvement of the company’s environmental performance through the application of Green Lean/Lean and Green approach," Working Papers 127/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Piotr Kulyk & Mariola Michalowska & Monika Patelska, 2017. "Consumer attitudes in the light of the concept of sustainable consumption in Lubuskie voivodeship against the background of trends in consumption in Poland," Working Papers 55/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Geraldine Ang & Dirk Röttgers & Pralhad Burli, 2017. "The empirics of enabling investment and innovation in renewable energy," OECD Environment Working Papers 123, OECD Publishing.
- Piotr Kulyk & Anna Kowalewicz & Aleksandra Nowomiejska, 2017. "Regional socio-economic determinants of the development of the bio-economy in agriculture," Working Papers 49/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- François Bareille & Pierre Dupraz, 2017. "Biodiversity Productive Capacity in Mixed Farms of North-West of France: a Multi-output Primal System," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Rajapaksa, Darshana & Islam, Moinul & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Natural capital depletion: The impact of natural disasters on inclusive growth," MPRA Paper 79277, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Vincent Bertrand, 2017. "Co-firing coal with biomass under mandatory obligation for renewable electricity: implication for the electricity mix," Working Papers 1704, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Greer Gosnell, 2017. "Be who you ought or be who you are? Environmental framing and cognitive dissonance in going paperless," GRI Working Papers 269, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fu, Shihe & Guo, Mengmeng, 2017. "Running with a Mask? The Effect of Air Pollution on Marathon Runners’ Performance," MPRA Paper 79473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harro van Asselt, 2017. "Climate change and trade policy interaction: Implications of regionalism," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2017/3, OECD Publishing.
- Bogna Janik, 2017. "Value-based banking in CEE countries - ecological point of view," Working Papers 40/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Rehman, Salma & Hussain, Zaki, 2017. "Renewable energy governance in India: challenges and prospects for achieving the 2022 energy goals," MPRA Paper 79361, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2017.
- François Cohen & Antoine Dechezlepretre, 2017. "Mortality inequality, temperature and public health provision: evidence from Mexico," GRI Working Papers 268, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Natalia Vukovic & Andrey Mehrentsev & Evgeny Starikov, 2017. "Socio-economic and enviromental effects of bioenergy based on wood ine the development of remote areas," Working Papers 137/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Muhammad Irfan & Michael P. Cameron & Gazi Hassan, 2017. "Household Energy Elasticities in Pakistan: An Application of the LA-AIDS Model on Pooled Household Data," Working Papers in Economics 17/11, University of Waikato.
- Hasson, Ashwaq & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Energy consumption, trade openness, economic growth, carbon dioxide emissions and electricity consumption: evidence from South Africa based on ARDL," MPRA Paper 79424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elodie Letort & Pierre Dupraz & Laurent Piet, 2017. "The impact of environmental regulations on the farmland market and farm structures: An agent-based model applied to the Brittany region of France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Qaadny Amir, 2017. "Young Minority Entrepreneurs: Personal Traits and Environmental Constraints," Working Papers 96/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Voloshinskaya, Anna A. (Волошинская, Анна А.) & Komarov, Vladimir M. (Комаров, Владимир М.) & Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir A. (Коцюбинский, Владимир), 2017.
"Contemporary Theories of Sustainable Development: Approaches, Methodology, Practical Recommendations
[Современные Теории Устойчивого Развития: Подходы, Методология, Прикладные Рекомендации]," Working Papers 021702, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Curtis, John, 2017. "Pike (Esox lucius) stock management in designated brown trout (Salmo trutta) fisheries: Anglers’ preferences," Papers WP563, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Talat S. Genc & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2017. "Who Should Own a Renewable Technology? Ownership Theory and an Application," Working Papers 1703, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017. "Endogenous Environmental Variables In Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Piotr Kulyk & Mariola Michalowska & Paulina Paluszkiewicz, 2017. "The conditions of demand and supply in the market of organic agriculture in Poland compared to selected European countries," Working Papers 54/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Jun Feng & Yutaka Kobayashi, 2017. "Common-Pool Resources are Intrinsically Unstable," Working Papers SDES-2017-5, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2017.
- Gorga, Carmine, 2017. "Why Countries Shouldn't Sell Their Natural Resources To Foreigners," MPRA Paper 79422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 May 2017.
- Yasuharu SHIMAMURA & Hiroshi NISHINO & Hirofumi TSURUTA & Keitaro AOYAGI, 2017. "Effect of Groundwater Development Project on Diarrhea Incidence in Rural Zambia," GSICS Working Paper Series 31, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Rita Remeikiene & Ligita Gaspareniene, 2017. "Green Farming Development Opportunities: the Case of Lithuania," Working Papers 99/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- -, 2017. "The Hummingbird Vol.4 No.5," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 5, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Williams, John C., 2017. "Risk, Resilience & Sustainable Growth: U.S. Monetary Policy in a Post-Recovery Era," Speech 177, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.