Hierarchical Bayesian Estimation of the Number of Visits to the Generalist in 2002/2003 French Health Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using polynomial and linear regression," MPRA Paper 15355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciuiu, Daniel & Costinescu, Cristian, 2008. "The Monte Carlo method to find eigenvalues and eigenvectors," MPRA Paper 15362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nastac, Iulian & Dobrescu, Emilian & Pelinescu, Elena, 2007. "Neuro-Adaptive Model for Financial Forecasting," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 19-41, September.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern classification using principal components regression," MPRA Paper 15360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssmall areas; direct and indirect estimations; Markov chains; Gibbs sampling; Metropolis-Hastings algorithm;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:67-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.