"Coalition clinch" against the Islamic order: the dynamics of market institutions dispute resolution in Dagestan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pejovich, Svetozar, 1994. "The Market for Institutions vs. Capitalism by Fiat: The Case of Eastern Europe," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 519-529.
- Jan Tinbergen, 1984. "Alternative Optimal Social Orders," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
Keywordspolijuridism; social order; market institutions Sharia;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:1539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .