The Analysis of Local Budgets and Their Importance in the Fight Against the Economic Crisis Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, 2012.
"The economic effects of federalism and decentralization—a cross-country assessment,"
Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 229-254, April.
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Federalism and Decentralization - A Cross-Country Assessment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Federalism and Decentralization – A Cross-Country Assessment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200905, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ioan Radu & Viorel Lefter & Minodora Ursacescu & Cleopatra Sendroiu & Mihai Cioc, 2009. "Drafting Multiannual Local Budgets by Economic-Mathematical Modelling of the Evolution of Revenues," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(01(530)), pages 45-60, January.
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
- Li, Zheng & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A., 2010. "Forecasting automobile petrol demand in Australia: An evaluation of empirical models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 16-38, January.
More about this item
Keywordsstate and local budget; efficiency; time series models;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:17-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .