Analyzing The Budgets Of Local Government Administrations In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelinescu, Elena & Anton, Lucian Vasile & Ionescu, Raluca & Tasca, Radu, 2010. "The Analysis of Local Budgets and Their Importance in the Fight Against the Economic Crisis Effects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 17-32.
- Alina Ligia Dumitrescu, 2014. "The Fiscal Federalism: the Main Instrument of Good Economic Governance," Revista de Economie Mondiala / The Journal of Global Economics, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 6(1), March.
- Mihaiu, Diana Marieta & Opreana, Alin & Cristescu, Marian Pompiliu, 2010. "Efficiency, Effectiveness and Performance of the Public Sector," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 132-147, December.
- Florin Oprea, 2010. "The Interrelations Between The Central And Local Budgets In Romania - Problems And Possible Solutions," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(12), pages 1-46.
- Cristina MANOLE, 2010. "Professional performance evaluation within the Romanian administrative system," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 407-426, December.
- Gheorghe Matei & Olivia Manole, 2012. "Imbalances in Financial Autonomy at Different Level of Local Government in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 137-146.
- Cristinel ICHIM, 2012. "Financial side analysis of local autonomy in Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 911-918, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic revenues; Public expenditures; Local government administration.;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:83-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.