Analyzing The Budgets Of Local Government Administrations In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe Matei & Olivia Manole, 2012. "Imbalances in Financial Autonomy at Different Level of Local Government in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 137-146.
- Pelinescu, Elena & Anton, Lucian Vasile & Ionescu, Raluca & Tasca, Radu, 2010. "The Analysis of Local Budgets and Their Importance in the Fight Against the Economic Crisis Effects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 17-32.
- Cristina MANOLE, 2010. "Professional performance evaluation within the Romanian administrative system," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 407-426, December.
- Alina Ligia Dumitrescu, 2014. "The Fiscal Federalism: the Main Instrument of Good Economic Governance," Revista de Economie Mondiala / The Journal of Global Economics, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 6(1), March.
- Mihaiu, Diana Marieta & Opreana, Alin & Cristescu, Marian Pompiliu, 2010. "Efficiency, Effectiveness and Performance of the Public Sector," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 132-147, December.
- Cristinel ICHIM, 2012. "Financial side analysis of local autonomy in Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 911-918, May.
- Florin Oprea, 2010. "The Interrelations Between The Central And Local Budgets In Romania - Problems And Possible Solutions," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(12), pages 1-46.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bongsuk Sung & Myung-Bae Yeom & Hong-Gi Kim, 2017. "Eco-Efficiency of Government Policy and Exports in the Bioenergy Technology Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Anisah ALFADA, 2019. "Fiscal Decentralization and Government Expenditure Efficiency in Indonesia: A Malmquist Productivity Index," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 45-57.
- Dan-Constantin Danuletiu & Adina-Elena Danuletiu, 2016. "Analysis of the Local Budgetâ€™s Expenditures Structure at Different Types of Administrative Units in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 461-466, February.
- NakHyeok Choi & Kyujin Jung, 2017. "Measuring Efficiency and Effectiveness of Highway Management in Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Ewa Cichowicz & Ewa Rollnik-Sadowska & Monika Dędys & Maria Ekes, 2021. "The DEA Method and Its Application Possibilities for Measuring Efficiency in the Public Sector—The Case of Local Public Employment Services," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Lukáš Melecký & Michaela Staníčková & Jana Hančlová, 2019. "Nonparametric Approach to Evaluation of Economic and Social Development in the EU28 Member States by DEA Efficiency," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-34, April.
- Jeremiah Kau Makokoane, 2020. "Evaluating Productivity and Efficiency Contradictions of Metrorail South Africa," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 7-19, March.
- Mahiswaran Selvanathan & Sugumaran Selladurai & Sarjit Gill & Puvaneswaran Kunasekaran & Pei Jun Tan, 2016. "The Customer Satisfaction Status towards Core Governmental Services in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(5), pages 211-211, April.
- Sotiris Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Seeking a sustainable size and structure for the Greek public sector’s activities according to the fiscal pact for Euro," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(3-4), pages 75-92, July - De.
- Bongsuk Sung & Woo-Yong Song, 2017. "Does Dynamic Efficiency of Public Policy Promote Export Prformance? Evidence from Bioenergy Technology Sector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Arora, Nitin & Talwar, Shubhendra Jit, 2020. "Modelling efficiency in budget allocations for Indian states using window based non-radial non-concave metafrontier data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Ali M. S. Al-Raqadi, 2020. "Progressive evolutionary frameworks: application of ‘a system of forces’ and EoT for OPMP/SURSP," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 11(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Simona-Gabriela Masca, 2014. "Efficiency of Public Expenditure: Review and Preliminary Results for Romania," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(8), pages 326-345, August.
- I. G. B Surya Negara & Didik Susetyo & Syamsurijal Abdul Kadir & Saadah Yuliana, 2018. "Effect of Commitment, Internal Audit, and Financial Management on Local Government Performance in South Sumatra," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(4), pages 327-334.
- Dogaru, Tatiana-Camelia, 2014. "The Rational Distribution of Public Resources: A Challenge for Public Budgets Reform," MPRA Paper 61093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Marchi & Manuela Bertei, 2016. "Performance Audit in the Public Sector. What is the contribution to the Performance Management?," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 49-63.
- Patricia Kefilwe Madigele, 2018. "Efficiency of common-pool resource institutions: focusing on water users associations in South Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 825-840, April.
- Fuad Cergic, 2019. "An Impact of Public Policy on the Financial Performance of Public Institutions," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 7(4), pages 21-27.
- Andreea Hancu-Budui & Ana Zorio-Grima & Jose Blanco-Vega, 2020. "Audit Institutions in the European Union: Public Service Promotion, Environmental Engagement and COVID Crisis Communication through Social Media," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-32, November.
- Sebastian Ion Ceptureanu & Eduard Gabriel Ceptureanu & Cristian Eugen Luchian & Iuliana Luchian, 2018. "Community Based Programs Sustainability. A Multidimensional Analysis of Sustainability Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic revenues; Public expenditures; Local government administration.;
All these keywords.
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:83-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.