Analyzing The Budgets Of Local Government Administrations In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelinescu, Elena & Anton, Lucian Vasile & Ionescu, Raluca & Tasca, Radu, 2010. "The Analysis of Local Budgets and Their Importance in the Fight Against the Economic Crisis Effects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 17-32.
- Cristina MANOLE, 2010. "Professional performance evaluation within the Romanian administrative system," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 407-426, December.
- Gheorghe Matei & Olivia Manole, 2012. "Imbalances in Financial Autonomy at Different Level of Local Government in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 137-146.
- Alina Ligia Dumitrescu, 2014. "The Fiscal Federalism: the Main Instrument of Good Economic Governance," Revista de Economie Mondiala / The Journal of Global Economics, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 6(1), March.
- Mihaiu, Diana Marieta & Opreana, Alin & Cristescu, Marian Pompiliu, 2010. "Efficiency, Effectiveness and Performance of the Public Sector," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 132-147, December.
- Cristinel ICHIM, 2012. "Financial side analysis of local autonomy in Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 911-918, May.
- Florin Oprea, 2010. "The Interrelations Between The Central And Local Budgets In Romania - Problems And Possible Solutions," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(12), pages 1-46.
- Eugen DOGARIU, 2010. "Study on the Local Financial Self-government in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(6(547)), pages 105-114, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dan-Constantin Danuletiu & Adina-Elena Danuletiu, 2016. "Analysis of the Local Budgetâ€™s Expenditures Structure at Different Types of Administrative Units in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 461-466, February.
- Iuliana Cenar, 2018. "Fiscal Policies Regarding Local Taxes and Fees," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 18(1), pages 25-34.
- Bongsuk Sung & Myung-Bae Yeom & Hong-Gi Kim, 2017. "Eco-Efficiency of Government Policy and Exports in the Bioenergy Technology Market," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-18, September.
- MIHAIU Diana Marieta, 2015. "Considerations Regarding Performance Measurement In The Public Sector," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(Supplemen), pages 70-86, September.
- NakHyeok Choi & Kyujin Jung, 2017. "Measuring Efficiency and Effectiveness of Highway Management in Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Jeremiah Kau Makokoane, 2020. "Evaluating Productivity and Efficiency Contradictions of Metrorail South Africa," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 7-19, March.
- Mahiswaran Selvanathan & Sugumaran Selladurai & Sarjit Gill & Puvaneswaran Kunasekaran & Pei Jun Tan, 2016. "The Customer Satisfaction Status towards Core Governmental Services in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(5), pages 211-211, April.
- Arora, Nitin & Talwar, Shubhendra Jit, 2020. "Modelling efficiency in budget allocations for Indian states using window based non-radial non-concave metafrontier data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Ali M. S. Al-Raqadi, 2020. "Progressive evolutionary frameworks: application of ‘a system of forces’ and EoT for OPMP/SURSP," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 11(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Ali Saleh Ahmed Alarussi, 2021. "Effectiveness, Efficiency and Executive Directorsâ€™ Compensation Among Listed Companies in Malaysia," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, October.
- Dogaru, Tatiana-Camelia, 2014. "The Rational Distribution of Public Resources: A Challenge for Public Budgets Reform," MPRA Paper 61093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Marchi & Manuela Bertei, 2016. "Performance Audit in the Public Sector. What is the contribution to the Performance Management?," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 49-63.
- Patricia Kefilwe Madigele, 2018. "Efficiency of common-pool resource institutions: focusing on water users associations in South Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 825-840, April.
- Fuad Cergic, 2019. "An Impact of Public Policy on the Financial Performance of Public Institutions," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 7(4), pages 21-27.
- DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Dan-Constantin & DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Adina-Elena, 2017. "Some Differences in the Budgetary Situation of the Local Authorities from Romaniaâ€™s â€œCentruâ€ Region of Development," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 558-564, December.
- Andreea Hancu-Budui & Ana Zorio-Grima & Jose Blanco-Vega, 2020. "Audit Institutions in the European Union: Public Service Promotion, Environmental Engagement and COVID Crisis Communication through Social Media," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(23), pages 1-32, November.
- Sebastian Ion Ceptureanu & Eduard Gabriel Ceptureanu & Cristian Eugen Luchian & Iuliana Luchian, 2018. "Community Based Programs Sustainability. A Multidimensional Analysis of Sustainability Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Pavol Ochotnický & Jozef Jankech, 2020. "Úspešné koncepty politiky redukcie verejných dlhov po kríze [Successful Concepts of Post-Crisis Public Debt Reduction Policy]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2020(2), pages 168-193.
- Godwin Kwemarira & Munene J. C. Kigozi & Joseph Mpeera Ntayi & Isaac Wazinge Magoola, 2021. "Accountability as a Mediator between Deontological Ethical Orientations and Public Interest in Ugandan Public Primary Schools," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 491-509, September.
- Ali M. S. Al-Raqadi, 2019. "Developing ships’ repair OI and OP in the Omani dockyard: co-association of proficiency, efficiency and concentration in the knowledge environment," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 10(5), pages 1105-1120, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic revenues; Public expenditures; Local government administration.;
All these keywords.
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:3:p:83-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.