Analysis of the Local Budgetâ€™s Expenditures Structure at Different Types of Administrative Units in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe Matei & Olivia Manole, 2012. "Imbalances in Financial Autonomy at Different Level of Local Government in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 137-146.
- Cristinel ICHIM, 2015. "Expenses For Services And Public Development, Housing, Environment And Water In Local Budgets," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 15(2(22)), pages 176-182, December.
- Maria Letitia Andronic (Bratulescu), 2016. "The Degree of Autonomy of the Romanian Local Public Expenditures," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(2), pages 146-160, April.
- Flavius MIHALACHE, 2013. "Coordinates Of The Budgets Of Revenues And Expenditures Of The Rural Localities," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 1, pages 129-146.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:146-160 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Dan-Constantin & DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Adina-Elena, 2017. "Some Differences in the Budgetary Situation of the Local Authorities from Romaniaâ€™s â€œCentruâ€ Region of Development," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 558-564, December.
- Maria Magdalena TUREK RAHOVEANU & Luxita RISNOVEANU, 2017. "Sustainable Rural Development through Promoting Non-Agricultural Activities," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 423-433.
- Dan Constantin Dănulețiu & Adina Elena Dănulețiu, 2015. "Implications of non-reimbursable funds for romanian local budgets," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 109-120.
- Daniela PIRVU & Claudia STANCIU-TOLEA, 2018. "Analyzing The Budgets Of Local Government Administrations In Romania," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 17(3), pages 83-88.
- Maria Magdalena TUREK RAHOVEANU & Luxita RISNOVEANU, 2017. "Sustainable Rural Development through Promoting Non-Agricultural Activities," Proceedings RCE 2017, Editura Lumen, vol. 0, pages 423-433, November.
- Marius Sorin Dinca & Mara Madaleno & Mirela Camelia Baba & Gheorghita Dinca, 2019. "Environmental Information Transparency—Evidence from Romanian Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
Keywordslocal budgets; expenditures;
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xvi:y:2016:i:2:p:461-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.