The Degree of Autonomy of the Romanian Local Public Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Meloche, Jean-Philippe & Vaillancourt, Francois & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2004. "Decentralization or fiscal autonomy ? What does really matter ? effects on growth and public sector size in European transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3254, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Dan-Constantin & DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Adina-Elena, 2017. "Some Differences in the Budgetary Situation of the Local Authorities from Romaniaâ€™s â€œCentruâ€ Region of Development," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 558-564, December.
- Marius Sorin Dinca & Mara Madaleno & Mirela Camelia Baba & Gheorghita Dinca, 2019. "Environmental Information Transparency—Evidence from Romanian Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Dan-Constantin Danuletiu & Adina-Elena Danuletiu, 2016. "Analysis of the Local Budgetâ€™s Expenditures Structure at Different Types of Administrative Units in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 461-466, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2004. "Decentralization Dilemma: Measuring the Degree and Evaluating the Outcomes," MPRA Paper 204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2005.
- Philip Bodman & Harry Campbell & Kelly-Ana Heaton & Andrew Hodge, "undated". "Fiscal Decentralisation, Macroeconomic Conditions and Economic Growth in Australia," MRG Discussion Paper Series 2609, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mª Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "Quality of government and economic growth at the municipal level: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2020/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Cristinel ICHIM, 2012. "Financial side analysis of local autonomy in Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 911-918, May.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:146-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Septimiu-Rares SZABO, 2017. "The Empirical Relationship Between Fiscal Decentralization And Economic Growth: A Review Of Variables, Models And Results," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 47-66, June.
- Wang, Li & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schröder, Michael & Xu, Xian, 2019.
"Politicians’ promotion incentives and bank risk exposure in China,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 63-94.
- Wang, Li & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schröder, Michael & Xu, Xian, 2015. "Politicians' promotion incentives and bank risk exposure in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 216, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Wang, Li & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schröder, Michael & Xu, Xian, 2015. "Politicians' promotion incentives and bank risk exposure in China," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-026, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schakel, Arjan Hille, 2009. "A Postfunctionalist Theory of Regional Government," MPRA Paper 21596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Christian Lessmann & Gunther Markwardt, 2013. "Natural-Resource Rents and Internal Conflicts - Can Decentralization Lift the Curse?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4180, CESifo.
- Christian Leßmann, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparity: A Panel Data Approach for OECD Countries," ifo Working Paper Series 25, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2011.
"Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 619-643, July.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33518, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Ezcurra, Roberto, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth?: evidence from the OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," Working Papers 2010-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose & Anne Krøijer, 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 387-417, September.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Anne Krøijer, 2008. "Fiscal decentralization and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2008-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Krøijer, Anne, 2009. "Fiscal decentralization and economic growth in Central and Eastern Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53357, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Anne Krøijer, 2010. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 12, European Institute, LSE.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose and Anne Krøijer, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 2, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Lars P. Feld & Horst Zimmermann & Thomas Döring, 2003. "Föderalismus, Dezentralität und Wirtschaftswachstum," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(3), pages 361-377.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization in Eastern Europe: a twenty-year perspective," MPRA Paper 39316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitney Buser, 2011. "The impact of fiscal decentralization on economics performance in high-income OECD nations: an institutional approach," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 31-48, October.
- Juan González Alegre, 2010. "Fiscal decentralization and intergovernmental grants: the European regional policy and Spanish autonomous regions," Working Papers 2010/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Richard M. Bird, 2003. "Fiscal Flows, Fiscal Balance, and Fiscal Sustainability," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Paul Smoke, 2014. "Why theory and practice are different: The gap between principles and reality in subnational revenue systems," Chapters, in: Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 9, pages 287-325, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jürgen Von Hagen, 2007. "Institutionelle Gestaltung föderaler Systeme: Theorie und Empirie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(2), pages 109-109, March.
- Dr. Trudy Sutherland, 2017. "Managing Multi-Discipline Extended Programmes," European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 2, EJMS May .
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; local public services; local performance; local budget.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:2:p:146-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.