The Degree of Autonomy of the Romanian Local Public Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Meloche, Jean-Philippe & Vaillancourt, Francois & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2004. "Decentralization or fiscal autonomy ? What does really matter ? effects on growth and public sector size in European transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3254, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Dan-Constantin & DÄƒnuleÅ£iu Adina-Elena, 2017. "Some Differences in the Budgetary Situation of the Local Authorities from Romaniaâ€™s â€œCentruâ€ Region of Development," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 558-564, December.
- Marius Sorin Dinca & Mara Madaleno & Mirela Camelia Baba & Gheorghita Dinca, 2019. "Environmental Information Transparency—Evidence from Romanian Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Dan-Constantin Danuletiu & Adina-Elena Danuletiu, 2016. "Analysis of the Local Budgetâ€™s Expenditures Structure at Different Types of Administrative Units in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 461-466, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralization; local public services; local performance; local budget.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:2:p:146-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.