Some Differences in the Budgetary Situation of the Local Authorities from Romaniaâ€™s â€œCentruâ€ Region of Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Letitia Andronic (Bratulescu), 2016. "The Degree of Autonomy of the Romanian Local Public Expenditures," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(2), pages 146-160, April.
- Bunescu, Liliana & Cristescu, Marian, 2011. "Analysis of the Procedure for Balancing the Local Budgets in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 193-211, March.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:146-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adina DORNEAN, 2015. "Financing Regional Development Through European Funds. A Review Of The Effects In Romania (2007-2013)," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 141-153.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dan-Constantin Danuletiu & Adina-Elena Danuletiu, 2016. "Analysis of the Local Budgetâ€™s Expenditures Structure at Different Types of Administrative Units in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 461-466, February.
- Gabriela Victoria Anghelache & Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina-Gabriela ANGHEL & Radu STOICA, 2017. "Elements For Eu Cohesion Policy 2014-2020," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(5), pages 77-86, May.
- Madalina Anghel & Diana Dumitrescu & Daniel Dumitrescu, 2016. "Contribution of member states to European financing," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(9), pages 57-63, September.
- Marius Sorin Dinca & Mara Madaleno & Mirela Camelia Baba & Gheorghita Dinca, 2019. "Environmental Information Transparency—Evidence from Romanian Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Florin Paul Costel LILEA & Alexandru MANOLE & Mugurel POPOVICI & Emilia STANCIU, 2017. "Analyzing the role of commercial banks in the absorption of European funds," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(5), pages 243-255, May.
More about this item
Keywordslocal budgets; budgetary indicators;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:2:p:558-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.