Viewpoint: Assessing the reality—Transport and land use planning to achieve sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Chen & Hongmian Gong & Robert Paaswell, 2008. "Role of the built environment on mode choice decisions: additional evidence on the impact of density," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-299, May.
- Paul Krugman, 2011. "The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 1-7.
- Michael Storper, 2011. "From Retro to Avant-garde: A Commentary on Paul Krugman's 'The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 9-15.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1997. "Density and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199701, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson, 2008.
"Density and dispersion: the co-development of land use and rail in London,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 55-77, January.
- David Levinson, 2007. "Density and Dispersion: The Co-Development of Land use and Rail in London," Working Papers 200801, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Nannan & de Roo, Gert & de Jong, Martin & Storm, Servaas, 2016. "Does the expansion of a motorway network lead to economic agglomeration? Evidence from China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 218-227.
- Robin Hickman & Moshe Givoni & David Bonilla & David Banister (ed.), 2015. "Handbook on Transport and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14586.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:137-149 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscities; transportation; sustainability;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .