Viewpoint: Assessing the reality—Transport and land use planning to achieve sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Chen & Hongmian Gong & Robert Paaswell, 2008. "Role of the built environment on mode choice decisions: additional evidence on the impact of density," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-299, May.
- Paul Krugman, 2011. "The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 1-7.
- Michael Storper, 2011. "From Retro to Avant-garde: A Commentary on Paul Krugman's 'The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 9-15.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1997. "Density and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199701, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson, 2008.
"Density and dispersion: the co-development of land use and rail in London,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 55-77, January.
- David Levinson, 2007. "Density and Dispersion: The Co-Development of Land use and Rail in London," Working Papers 200801, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Nannan & de Roo, Gert & de Jong, Martin & Storm, Servaas, 2016. "Does the expansion of a motorway network lead to economic agglomeration? Evidence from China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 218-227.
- Robin Hickman & Moshe Givoni & David Bonilla & David Banister (ed.), 2015. "Handbook on Transport and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14586, April.
More about this item
Keywordscities; transportation; sustainability;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.