Older people and local public transit: Mobility effects of accessibility improvements in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Rosenbloom, 2001. "Sustainability and automobility among the elderly: An international assessment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 375-408, November.
- Alsnih, Rahaf & Hensher, David A., 2003. "The mobility and accessibility expectations of seniors in an aging population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 903-916, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1982-:d:152198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Alasdair & Goodman, Anna & Roberts, Helen & Steinbach, Rebecca & Green, Judith, 2013. "Entitlement to concessionary public transport and wellbeing: A qualitative study of young people and older citizens in London, UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 202-209.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .