Quel Avenir Pour La Finance Islamique En Tunisie ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zouhour Karray & Sofiane Toumi, 2007. "Investissement Direct Étranger et Attractivité Appréciation et enjeux pour la Tunisie," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 479-501.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2012. "Islamic finance and market segmentation: Implications for the cost of capital," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 102-113.
- Olivier Pastré & Krassimira Gecheva, 2008. "La finance islamique à la croisée des chemins," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(2), pages 197-213.
- Olson, Dennis & Zoubi, Taisier A., 2008. "Using accounting ratios to distinguish between Islamic and conventional banks in the GCC region," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Rahman, Shafiqur, 2005. "On the pareto-optimality of futures contracts over Islamic forward contracts: implications for the emerging Muslim economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-295, February.
- Khan, Feisal, 2010. "How 'Islamic' is Islamic Banking?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 805-820, December.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2011. "The role of the stock market in the provision of Islamic development finance: Evidence from Sudan," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 338-353.
- Derigs, Ulrich & Marzban, Shehab, 2009. "New strategies and a new paradigm for Shariah-compliant portfolio optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1166-1176, June.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Ariss, Rima Turk, 2010. "Competitive conditions in Islamic and conventional banking: A global perspective," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 101-108, August.
- El-Hawary, Dahlia & Grais, Wafik & Iqbal, Zamir, 2007. "Diversity in the regulation of Islamic Financial Institutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 778-800, February.
- Hayat, Raphie & Kraeussl, Roman, 2011. "Risk and return characteristics of Islamic equity funds," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-203, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance islamique; étude exploratoire; ModèlesLogit et Probit; Tunisie;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:etecis:0021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRTI Staff) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.