Inflation and foreign direct investment in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Oke, Micheal Ojo, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Nigerian Financial Sector Growth," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 262-275, June.
- Angelopoulou, Anastasia & Liargovas, Panagiotis, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth : EU, EMU, and Transition Economies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 29, pages 470-495.
- Neil R. Ericsson & John S. Irons & Ralph W. Tryon, 2001. "Output and inflation in the long run," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 241-253.
- Kunofiwa Tsaurai, 2018. "Investigating the Impact of Inflation on Foreign Direct Investment in Southern Africa," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 14(4), pages 597-611, AUGUST.
- Alex Ehimare OMANKHANLEN, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate and Inflation on Foreign Direct Investment and Its Relationship with Economic Growth in Nigeria," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 5-16.
- Mauricio Zelaya & Ayse Yüce, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Decisions into China and India," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 300-316, March.
- Yilmaz BAYAR, 2014. "Savings, Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and Economic Growth in Emerging Asian Economies," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(8), pages 1106-1122, August.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1996.
"Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 601-618, Nov.-Dec..
- James G. MacKinnon, 1995. "Numerical Distribution Functions For Unit Root And Cointegration Tests," Working Paper 918, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Kunofiwa TSAURAI, 2018. "Investigating The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On Poverty Reduction Efforts In Africa," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 27(2), pages 139-154.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Modeling purchasing power parity using co-integration: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Santos Alimi, 2014. "ARDL Bounds Testing Approach to Cointegration: A Re-Examination of Augmented Fisher Hypothesis in an Open Economy," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 103-114, June.
- Panagiotis Pegkas & Constantinos Tsamadias, 2017. "Are There Separate Effects of Male and Female Higher Education on Economic Growth? Evidence from Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(1), pages 279-293, March.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009.
"Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200911, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2010. "Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201005, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2010.
- Evan Lau & Koon Po Lee, 2008.
"Interdependence of income between China and ASEAN-5 countries,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 148-161, June.
- Lau, Evan & Lee, Koon Po, 2007. "Interdependence of Income between China and ASEAN-5 Countries," MPRA Paper 2231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010.
"Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? Cointegrated VAR Versus Single Equation Techniques,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(4), pages 285-315.
- Belke, Ansgar & Czudaj, Robert, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 171, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Natanelov, Valeri & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2013. "Crude oil–corn–ethanol – nexus: A contextual approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 504-513.
- Derek Bond & Michael J. Harrison & Edward J. O'Brien, 2005.
"Testing for Long Memory and Nonlinear Time Series: A Demand for Money Study,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep20021, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Bond, Derek & Harrison, Michael J & O’Brien, Edward J., 2006. "Testing for Long Memory and Nonlinear Time Series: A Demand for Money Study," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Ruixiaoxiao Zhang & Geoffrey QP Shen & Meng Ni & Johnny Wong, 2020. "The relationship between energy consumption and gross domestic product in Hong Kong (1992â€“2015): Evidence from sectoral analysis and implications on future energy policy," Energy & Environment, , vol. 31(2), pages 215-236, March.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2009.
"Economic Forces and the Thai Stock Market, 1993-2007,"
57368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2009. "Economic Forces and the Thai Stock Market, 1993-2007," MPRA Paper 45582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malik, Zahra & Zaman, Khalid, 2013. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorism in Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1103-1123.
- Jafari Samimi, Ahmad & Ghaderi, Saman & Sanginabadi, Bahram, 2012. "The Effects of Openness and Globalization on Inflation: An ARDL Bounds Test Approach," MPRA Paper 52407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zouheir Ahmed Mighri & Majid Ibrahim Alsaggaf, 2019. "Asymmetric Threshold Cointegration and Nonlinear Adjustment between Oil Prices and Financial Stress," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 87-105.
- Kieran Burgess & Nicholas Rohde, 2013. "Can Exchange Rates Forecast Commodity Prices? Recent Evidence using Australian Data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 511-518.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2002. "Temporal Aggregation and the Power of Cointegration Tests: a Monte Carlo Study," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(4), pages 399-412, September.
- Elbakry, Ashraf E. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C. & Abdou, Hussein A. & Elshandidy, Tamer, 2017. "Comparative evidence on the value relevance of IFRS-based accounting information in Germany and the UK," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 10-30.
- Fakhri J. Hasanov & Muhammad Javid & Frederick L. Joutz, 2022. "Saudi Non-Oil Exports before and after COVID-19: Historical Impacts of Determinants and Scenario Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-38, February.
- Yuan, Chunming, 2011.
"The exchange rate and macroeconomic determinants: Time-varying transitional dynamics,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 197-220, August.
- Chunming Yuan, 2008. "The Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Determinants: Time-Varying Transitional Dynamics," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-114, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2009.
- Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Zakaria, Muhammad & Hurr, Maryam, 2017. "Carbon emission, energy consumption, trade openness and financial development in Pakistan: A revisit," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 185-192.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; foreign direct investment; cointegration; causality;
All these keywords.
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- D25 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice: Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anatoly Peresetsky (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.