Social network sites: What users post and to whom they address. Some approaches to the study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gert Sabidussi, 1966. "The centrality index of a graph," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 581-603, December.
- Feinerer, Ingo & Hornik, Kurt & Meyer, David, 2008. "Text Mining Infrastructure in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 25(i05).
- Ivan Smirnov & Elizaveta Sivak & Yana Kozmina, 2016. "In Search of Lost Profiles: The Reliability of VKontakte Data and Its Importance for Educational Research," Voprosy obrazovaniya / Educational Studies Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 106-122.
- Goodreau, Steven M. & Handcock, Mark S. & Hunter, David R. & Butts, Carter T. & Morris, Martina, 2008. "A statnet Tutorial," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 24(i09).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- De Masi, G. & Giovannetti, G. & Ricchiuti, G., 2013.
"Network analysis to detect common strategies in Italian foreign direct investment,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(5), pages 1202-1214.
- Giulia De Masi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2010. "Network Analysis to Detect Common Strategies in the Italian Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hyuk-Soo Kwon & Jihong Lee & Sokbae Lee & Ryungha Oh, 2022.
"Knowledge spillovers and patent citations: trends in geographic localization, 1976–2015,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 123-147, April.
- Hyuk-Soo Kwon & Jihong Lee & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryungha Oh, 2017. "Knowledge spillovers and patent citations: trends in geographic localization, 1976-2015," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hyuk-Soo Kwon & Jihong Lee & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryungha Oh, 2019. "Knowledge spillovers and patent citations: trends in geographic localization, 1976-2015," CeMMAP working papers CWP58/19, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sándor Juhász, 2021. "Spinoffs and tie formation in cluster knowledge networks," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1385-1404, April.
- Mengying Cui & David Levinson, 2018. "Accessibility analysis of risk severity," Transportation, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Shuyue Huang & Lena Jingen Liang & Hwansuk Chris Choi, 2022. "How We Failed in Context: A Text-Mining Approach to Understanding Hotel Service Failures," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-18, February.
- Tao, Qizhi & Li, Haoyu & Wu, Qun & Zhang, Ting & Zhu, Yingjun, 2019. "The dark side of board network centrality: Evidence from merger performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 215-232.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Technological Knowledge: From Linearity to Recombination,"
Chapters, in: Cristiano Antonelli (ed.), Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "The Dynamics of Technological Knowledge: From Linearity to Recombination," ICER Working Papers 17-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Daoud, Adel & Kohl, Sebastian, 2016. "How much do sociologists write about economic topics? Using big data to test some conventional views in economic sociology, 1890 to 2014," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Giulia Masi & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2020. "From FDI network topology to macroeconomic instability," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 15(1), pages 133-158, January.
- repec:hal:wpspec:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5487a6cm is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, Daniel & Gonzalez-Aranguena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & Owen, Guillermo & del Pozo, Monica & Tejada, Juan, 2003. "Centrality and power in social networks: a game theoretic approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 27-54, August.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2011.
"The knowledge-base evolution in biotechnology: a social network analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 445-475.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2011. "The Knowledge Base Evolution in Biotechnology: A Social Network Analysis," Post-Print hal-00539002, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2011. "The knowledge-base evolution in biotechnology: a social network analysis," Post-Print halshs-00727610, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2011. "The Knowledge Base Evolution in Biotechnology: A Social Network Analysis," Post-Print hal-02641869, HAL.
- Dixit, Shiv & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2020. "Bank Coordination and Monetary Transmission: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 103169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David C Molik & DeAndre Tomlinson & Shane Davitt & Eric L Morgan & Matthew Sisk & Benjamin Roche & Natalie Meyers & Michael E Pfrender, 2021. "Combining natural language processing and metabarcoding to reveal pathogen-environment associations," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(4), pages 1-21, April.
- Hornik, Kurt & Grün, Bettina, 2014. "movMF: An R Package for Fitting Mixtures of von Mises-Fisher Distributions," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 58(i10).
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2011. "The dynamics of technological knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00727633, HAL.
- Cornelius Fritz & Michael Lebacher & Göran Kauermann, 2020. "Tempus volat, hora fugit: A survey of tie‐oriented dynamic network models in discrete and continuous time," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 74(3), pages 275-299, August.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2008. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Group," Working Papers 08-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Alireza Abbasi & Mahdi Jalili & Abolghasem Sadeghi-Niaraki, 2018. "Influence of network-based structural and power diversity on research performance," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 117(1), pages 579-590, October.
- Truong, Huynh Sang & Walz, Uwe, 2022. "Spillovers of PE Investments," SAFE Working Paper Series 357, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- El-Khatib, Rwan & Fogel, Kathy & Jandik, Tomas, 2015. "CEO network centrality and merger performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 349-382.
More about this item
Keywordstext mining; social network analysis; social network sites; regression analysis; Gini coefficient.;
All these keywords.
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Anatoly Peresetsky (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.