Dutch disease in Russian and Armenian economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Gurvich & V. Sokolov & A. Ulyukaev., 2008. "The Impact of the Balassa—Samuelson Effect on the Real Ruble Exchange Rate: The Assessment," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Kirill Sosunov & Oleg Zamulin, 2006. "Can Oil Prices Explain the Real Appreciation of the Russian Ruble in 1998-2005?," Working Papers w0083, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Aivazian, Sergey & Brodsky , Boris & Sandoyan, Edward & Voskanyan, Mariam & Manukyan, David, 2013. "Macroeconometric modeling of Russian and Armenian economies. II. Aggregated macroeconometric models of the national economies of Russia and Armenia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 7-31.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder J G, 1984. "The 'Dutch Disease': A Disease after All?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 41-55, March.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- A. Blank & E. Gurvich & A. Ulyukaev., 2006. "Exchange Rate and Competitiveness of Russia’s Industries," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Конторович В.К., 2001. "Взаимосвязь Реального Курса Рубля И Динамики Промышленного Производства В России," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 5(3), pages 363-374.
- Luis René Cáceres & Nolvia Nery Saca, 2006. "What Do Remittances Do? Analyzing the Private Remittance Transmission Mechanism in El Salvador," IMF Working Papers 06/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Aivazian, Sergey & Brodsky, Boris & Sandoyan, Edward & Voskanyan, Mariam & Manukyan, David, 2013. "Macroeconometric modeling of the Russian and Armenian economy. I. Peculiarities of macroeconomic situation and theoretical description of dynamic models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 3-25.
- Brodsky, Boris, 2006. "The Influence of the Ruble Real Exchange Rate on the Russian Economy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 4(4), pages 90-104.
- Jaime Espinosa-Bowen & Nadeem Ilahi & Fahad Alturki, 2009. "How Russia Affects the Neighborhood - Trade, Financial, and Remittance Channels," IMF Working Papers 09/277, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Bereznyatsky, Aleksandr & Brodsky, Boris, 2018. "Modeling Russian social indicators," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 51, pages 5-32.
- Andrey Polbin & Mikhail Andreyev & Andrey Zubarev, 2018. "How Commodity Prices Influence the Members of the Eurasian Economic Union," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 623-637.
- Arus Tunian, 2015. "Current Account Deficit And Economic Growth In Armenia," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch disease; Russian economy; Armenian economy; co-integration; ECM;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.