Macroeconometric modeling of the Russian and Armenian economy. I. Peculiarities of macroeconomic situation and theoretical description of dynamic models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aivazian, Sergei & Brodsky, Boris, 2006. "Macroeconometric modeling: modern trends, problems, an example of the econometric model of the Russian economy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 2(2), pages 85-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aivazian, Sergey & Brodsky , Boris & Sandoyan, Edward & Voskanyan, Mariam & Manukyan, David, 2013. "Macroeconometric modeling of Russian and Armenian economies. II. Aggregated macroeconometric models of the national economies of Russia and Armenia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 7-31.
- Aivazian, Sergei & Bereznyatskiy, Alexander & Brodsky, Boris, 2014. "Dutch disease in Russian and Armenian economies," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 36(4), pages 32-60.
- Vashchelyuk, N.V. (Ващелюк, Н.В.) & Polbin, Andrey (Полбин, Андрей) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2016.
"The Econometric Estimation of the Macroeconomic Effects of the Shock of Monetary Policy for the Russian Economy
[Эконометрическая Оценка Макроэкономических Эффектов Шока Денежно-Кредитной Политики ," Working Papers 2133, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsnational economy; econometrics; the system of simultaneous equations; GDP; investment; CPI; export-oriented sector; domestic-oriented sector; households sector; time series; cointegration.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.