L’économiste et les confitures
Thoughts inspired by a fable written by Georges Duhamel entitled "Les Confitures", on the difficulties encountered by economists responsible for performing cost benefit analyses as well as on their role in society. Réflexions à partir d’une fable de Georges Duhamel intitulée « Les confitures », sur les difficultés auxquelles se heurtent les économistes qui se livrent à une analyse avantages-coûts et sur les exigences de leur rôle dans la société.
Volume (Year): 71 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (septembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blackorby, C., 1990.
"Economic Policy In A Second-Best Environment,"
90c01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1993. "The Search for Relevance in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Thomas Mayer, 1994. "Why is there so much disagreement among economists?," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14.
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1035-53, September.
- Mayer, T., 1993. "Why is there so Much Disagreement Among Economists?," Papers 93-20, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-49.
- E Kula, 1981. "Future generations and discounting rules in public sector investment appraisal," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 899-910, July.
- Markandya, Anil & Pearce, David W, 1991. "Development, the Environment, and the Social Rate of Discount," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 137-52, July.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:71:y:1995:i:3:p:277-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.