Economic Policy in a Second-Best Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Benassi & E. Randon, 2015. "Optimal Commodity Taxation and Income Distribution," Working Papers wp1001, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2009.
"Liberalisation in a world of second best: evidence on European network industries,"
17873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Oct 2009.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2009. "Liberalisation in a world of second best: evidence on European network industries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 3983, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman, 1998. "The Importance of Ethics in Environmental Economics with a Focus on Existence Values," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 429-442, April.
- Ru_diger Pethig, 2001. "On the future of environmental economics," Chapters,in: Frontiers of Environmental Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- David A. Green, 2014.
"What Is a Minimum Wage For? Empirical Results and Theories of Justice,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 40(4), pages 293-314, December.
- David A. Green, 2014. "What is a minimum wage for? Empirical results and theories of justice," IFS Working Papers W14/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tim Hazledine, 1998. "Rationalism Rebuffed? Lessons from Modern Canadian and New Zealand Competition Policy," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(1), pages 243-264, April.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dagenais, Denyse L., 1995. "L’économiste et les confitures," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 277-290, septembre.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Guner, Umit, 2010. "Innovation and competition in EU15: Empirical evidence on the Lisbon Decade and beyond," MPRA Paper 25705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Peters, T. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Boxall, Peter C., 1995. "A Random Utility Analysis of Southern Alberta Sportfishing," Project Report Series 24048, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2000. "On the Value of Life in Rich and Poor Countries and Distributional Weights Beyond Utilitarianism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(3), pages 299-310, November.
- McIntosh, E. & Ryan, M., 2002. "Using discrete choice experiments to derive welfare estimates for the provision of elective surgery: Implications of discontinuous preferences," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 367-382, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:23:y:1990:i:4:p:748-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.