The Search for Relevance in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Tommasi, 2006. "The Institutional Foundations of Public Policy," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-36, January.
- José De Gregorio, 2009. "Macroeconomics, Economists and the Crisis," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 33, Central Bank of Chile.
- Richard M. bird, 2003. "Taxation in Latin America: Reflections on Sustainability and the Balance between Equity and Efficiency," International Tax Program Papers 0306, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Dan Šťastný, 2011. "Checking the Czechs: Consensus and Dissention Among Czech Economists," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 366-380.
- Jeffrey Wagner, 2007. "Plato's Republic and liberal economic education for the twenty-first century," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 1(2), pages 1-10.
- Smith, Vincent H. & Pardey, Philip G. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Organizing The Economics Academy: The Evolution Of Professional Economics Associations, 1777-2000," Staff Papers 13899, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Richard Bird & Michael Smart, 2001. "Tax Policy and Tax Research in Canada," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater,in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 59-78 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew T. Young & Jamie Bologna, 2016. "Crises And Government: Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 234-249, April.
- Chan-Kang, Connie & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 2006. "The Evolution of Economics Clubs: 1777-2000," Staff Papers 14135, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Frédéric Boehm, 2012. "Competencias del economista como analista y asesor político," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 010270, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Dagenais, Denyse L., 1995. "L’économiste et les confitures," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 277-290, septembre.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Krulce, Darrell & Roumasset, James, 2005.
"Specialization and non-renewable resources: Ricardo meets Ricardo,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1517-1545, September.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2003. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Emory Economics 0305, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Darrell Krulce & James Roumasset, 2004. "Specialization and Nonrenewable Resources: Ricardo Meets Ricardo," Working Papers 200401, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- José De Gregorio, 2009. "La Macroeconomía, los Economistas y la Crisis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 46(134), pages 149-159.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:1:y:2007:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Wiesner, 2008. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy Reform in Latin America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12913.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:2:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.