The Predictability of the Socially Responsible Investment Index: A New TMDCC Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Caner & Bruce E. Hansen, 1998. "Threshold Autoregressions with a Near Unit Root," Working Papers 9821, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Enders, Walter & Siklos, Pierre L, 2001.
"Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(2), pages 166-176, April.
- Enders, Walter & Siklos, Pierre L., 1998. "Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment," ISU General Staff Papers 199810010700001306, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ENDERSIKLOS: RATS procedure to perform Enders-Siklos test for cointegration with threshold effect," Statistical Software Components RTS00064, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders-Siklos(2001) JBES paper on threshold cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00053, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hussein, Khaled A., 2004. "Ethical Investment: Empirical Evidence From Ftse Islamic Index," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 12, pages 22-40.
- Hoti, Suhejla & McAleer, Michael & Pauwels, Laurent L., 2008. "Multivariate volatility in environmental finance," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 189-199.
- Suhejla Hoti & Michael McAleer & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2007. "Measuring Risk In Environmental Finance," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 970-998, December.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, Clive W J, 1998.
"Unit-Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 304-311, July.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, C. W. J., 1998. "Unit Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders/Granger JBES(1998)on threshold unit roots," Statistical Software Components RTZ00054, Boston College Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2012.
"The impact of the real exchange rate on non-oil exports. Is there an asymmetric adjustment towards the equilibrium?,"
43728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2012. "The impact of the real exchange rate on non-oil exports. Is there an asymmetric adjustment towards the equilibrium?," Working Papers 2012-005, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting.
- Martin T. Bohl & Pierre L. Siklos, 2004. "The Bundesbank's Inflation Policy and Asymmetric Behavior of the German Term Structure," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 495-508, August.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Lucchetta, Marcella, 2014. "Investigating the US consumer credit determinants using linear and non-linear cointegration techniques," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 20-28.
- Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2017.
"Interest rate pass-through in the Dominican Republic,"
Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Mr. Francesco Grigoli & José M. Mota, 2015. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 2015/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2007. "Are Nominal Exchange Rates and Price Levels Co‐Integrated? New Evidence from Threshold Autoregressive and Momentum‐Threshold Autoregressive Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(260), pages 74-85, March.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Bibiana Lanzilotta & Fiorella Pizzolon, 2016. "Dynamic relationship between tourism and economic growth in MERCOSUR countries: a nonlinear approach based on asymmetric time series models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 879-894.
- Yen-Hsien Lee & Ya-Ling Huang & Hao-Jang Yang, 2012. "The Asymmetric Long-Run Relationship Between Crude Oil And Gold Futures," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(1), pages 9-15.
- Wajid Ali & Asmat Khan & Asif Javed & Aamir Khan, "undated". "Does Private Saving Offset Public Saving In Pakistan An Emprical Evidence," Review of Socio - Economic Perspectives 202066, Reviewsep.
- A. Phiri, 2019.
"Asymmetries in the revenue–expenditure nexus: new evidence from South Africa,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1515-1547, May.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Asymmetries in the revenue-expenditure nexus: New evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 75224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camgöz, Mevlüt & Topal, Mehmet Hanefi, 2022. "Identifying the asymmetric price dynamics of Islamic equities: Implications for international investors," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Mohcine Bakhat & Klaas WŸrzburg, 2013. "Co-integration of Oil and Commodity Prices: A Comprehensive ApproachAbstract," Working Papers fa05-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010. "Do US Federal Revenues and Expenditures Respond Asymmetrically to Budgetary Disequilibria?," Working Papers 10-02, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Pawel Milobedzki, 2010. "The Term Structure of the Polish Interbank Rates. A Note on the Symmetry of their Reversion to the Mean," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 10, pages 81-95.
- James Payne & George Waters, 2007. "Have Equity REITs Experienced Periodically Collapsing Bubbles?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 207-224, February.
- Zacharias Bragoudakis & Dimitrios Sideris, 2019. "Asymmetric price adjustment and the effects of structural reforms in a low income environment: the case of the gasoline market in Greece," Working Papers 274, Bank of Greece.
- Xie, Zixiong & Chen, Shyh-Wei & Wu, An-Chi, 2019. "Asymmetric adjustment, non-linearity and housing price bubbles: New international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Antonio Moreno & Seonghoon Cho, 2012.
"The Deaton paradox in a long memory context with structural breaks,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3309-3322, September.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Antonio Moreno & Seonghoon Cho, 2009. "The Deaton paradox in a long memory context with structural breaks," Faculty Working Papers 03/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Antonio Moreno & Seonghoon Cho, 2011. "The Deaton paradox in a long memory context with structural breaks," Post-Print hal-00711450, HAL.
- Chen, Shyh-Wei & Xie, Zixiong, 2017. "Asymmetric adjustment and smooth breaks in dividend yields: Evidence from international stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 339-354.
- Pelin Ã–GE GÃœNEY, 2013. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Cointegration Analysis in the Non-Linear STAR Framework," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(12), pages 851-860.
- Luis Arango & Yanneth Betancourt, 2005. "A signal of imperfect portfolio capital adjustments from the domestic and foreign Colombian debt," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 587-597.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:05:y:2013:i:1:p:027-034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tatu Lucian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.