Assessing the Potential Strength of a Bank Capital Channel in Europe: A Principal Component Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florina-Cristina Badarau & Grégory Levieuge, 2010. "Assessing the Potential Strength of a Bank Capital Channel in Europe: A Principal Component Analysis," Working Papers hal-00641983, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Michael Ehrmann & Andrea Generale & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Philip Vermeulen & Andreas Worms, 2003.
"Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area: New Evidence From Micro Data on Firms and Banks,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 731-742, 04/05.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andrea Generale & Philip Vermeulen & Michael Ehrmann & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Andreas Worms, 2003. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: New evidence from micro data on firms and banks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00119489, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01217928 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badarau, Cristina & Levieuge, Grégory, 2011.
"Assessing the effects of financial heterogeneity in a monetary union a DSGE approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2451-2461.
- Florina-Cristina Badarau & Grégory Levieuge, 2011. "Assessing the Effects of Financial Heterogeneity in a Monetary Union : A DSGE Approach," Working Papers hal-00641984, HAL.
- Christina Badarau & Grégory Levieuge, 2011. "Assessing the Effects of Financial Heterogeneity in a Monetary Union : A DSGE Approach," Larefi Working Papers 1108, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Mabelle Sayah, 2016. "Analyzing and Comparing Basel's III Sensitivity Based Approach for the interest rate risk in the trading book," Post-Print hal-01217928, HAL.
- Christina Badarau & Grégory Levieuge, 2011.
"Which policy-mix to mitigate the effects of financial heterogeneity in a monetary union?,"
Larefi Working Papers
1109, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Florina-Cristina Badarau & Grégory Levieuge, 2011. "Which policy-mix to mitigate the effects of financial heterogeneity in a monetary union?," Working Papers hal-00641995, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:02:y:2010:i:1:p:005-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.