Integration of Financial Markets: A Study of Egypt and Palestine Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Izquierdo, Angeles & Lafuente, Juan Angel, 2004. "International transmission of stock exchange volatility: Empirical evidence from the Asian crisis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 125-137, August.
- Naser Abdelkarim & Yasser A. Shahin & Bayan M. Arquawi, 2009. "Investor Perception of Information Disclosed in Financial Reports of Palestine Securities Exchange Listed Companies," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 1(1), pages 45-61.
- Sheng, Hsiao-Ching & Tu, Anthony H., 2000. "A study of cointegration and variance decomposition among national equity indices before and during the period of the Asian financial crisis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 345-365, December.
- Arshanapalli, Bala & Doukas, John, 1993. "International stock market linkages: Evidence from the pre- and post-October 1987 period," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 193-208, February.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Angela Ng, 2005. "Market Integration and Contagion," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 39-70, January.
- Naser Abdelkarim & Khadija Ijbara, 2010. "Evidence On Corporate Governance Compliance By Palestine Securities Exchange Listed Firms," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 4(3), pages 73-88.
More about this item
KeywordsPEX; EGX; co-integration procedure; granger causality; stock market;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:afajnl:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Redfame publishing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.