Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi
|First Name:||Abdul Razak|
|Last Name:||Abdul Hadi|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
RePEc:edi:bsuklmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi Author_Email: email@example.com & Mohamed Hisham Yahya & Abu Hassan Shaari & Mohd Hanafia Huridi, 2011. "Investigating Relationship Between Crude Palm Oil And Crude Oil Prices – Cointegration Approach," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-281, Conference Master Resources.
- Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi & Eddy Tat Hiung Yap & Zalina Zainudin, 2019. "The Effects of Relative Strength of USD and Overnight Policy Rate on Performance of Malaysian Stock Market – Evidence from 1980 through 2015," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 13(2), June.
- Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi & Shadi Hamad & Eddy Yap Tat Hiung, 2017. "Integration of Financial Markets: A Study of Egypt and Palestine Stock Markets," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Jubaedah & Ivan Yulivan & Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi, 2016. "The Influence of Financial Performance, Capital Structure and Macroeconomic Factors on Firm¡¯s Value ¨C Evidence from Textile Companies at Indonesia Stock Exchange," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 18-29, August.
- Mohamed Hisham Yahya & Junaina Muhammad & Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi, 2012. "A comparative study on the level of efficiency between Islamic and conventional banking systems in Malaysia," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 48-62, March.
- Abdul Razak Bin Abdul & Hadi Jaafar Pyeman & Wan Mansor Wan Mahmood, 2011. "A Quest for Small-Firm Effect: Evidence from KLSE Second Board," The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 28-39, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mohamed Hisham Yahya & Junaina Muhammad & Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi, 2012.
"A comparative study on the level of efficiency between Islamic and conventional banking systems in Malaysia,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 48-62, March.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Aliyu, Sirajo, 2018. "A contemporary survey of islamic banking literature," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 12-43.
- Othman, Norfaizah & Abdul-Majid, Mariani & Abdul-Rahman, Aisyah, 2017. "Partnership financing and bank efficiency," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 46(PA), pages 1-13.
- Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G., 2018. "Financial stability of Islamic banking and the global financial crisis: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 346-360.
- Cheng Fan Fah & Abbas Hassani, 2014. "A Study of Islamic and Conventional Banks in Malaysia دراسة البنوك الإسلامية والتقليدية في ماليزيا," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 27(1), pages 73-99, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdul Razak Abdul Hadi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.