EconomicDynamics Interviews James Bullard on policy and the academic world
James Bullard is President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. His research focuses on learning in macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/newsletter.htm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2001.
"The Perils of Taylor Rules,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 40-69, January.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1998. "The perils of Taylor Rules," Departmental Working Papers 199831, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 1999. "The Perils of Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 1998. "The Perils of Taylor Rules," Working Papers 98-37, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- James Bullard, 2013. "Some unpleasant implications for unemployment targeters," Speech 215, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard, 2013. "The importance of connecting the research world with the policy world," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue October.
- repec:fip:fedlps:y:2013:i:apr17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bullard, James B., 2013.
"Seven Faces of "The Peril","
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 613-628.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ecodyn:v:14:y:2013:i:2:interview. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.