The Value Contribution of Service Capacity Management to the Company’s Operations and Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hur, Daesik & Mabert, Vincent A. & Bretthauer, K.M.Kurt M., 2004. "Real-time schedule adjustment decisions: a case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 333-344, October.
- K.J. Klassen & T.R. Rohleder, 2001. "Combining Operations and Marketing to Manage Capacity and Demand in Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 1-30, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Boon-itt, Sakun & Wong, Chee Yew & Wong, Christina W.Y., 2017. "Service supply chain management process capabilities: Measurement development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 1-11.
- François Meyssonnier, 2011. "Le contrôle de gestion des services : Réflexion sur l'instrumentation et les concepts," Post-Print hal-00650555, HAL.
- François Meyssonnier & Caroline Tahar, 2011. "Le contrôle des temps et des délais dans les services communaux," Post-Print hal-00650556, HAL.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat & Xu, Jiye, 2006. "Efficiency, effectiveness and productivity of marketing in services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 265-276, April.
- Kuiper, Alex & de Mast, Jeroen & Mandjes, Michel, 2021. "The problem of appointment scheduling in outpatient clinics: A multiple case study of clinical practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Juan-Carlos Ferrer & Paulo Rocha e Oliveira, 2008. "OM Forum--Managing Customer Experiences: Perspectives on the Temporal Aspects of Service Encounters," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 61-83, July.
- Dirk Morschett & Hanna Schramm-Klein & Bernhard Swoboda, 2008. "Entry Modes for Manufacturers’ International After-Sales Service: Analysis of Transaction-specific, Firm-specific and Country-specific Determinants," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 525-550, November.
- Ketelhöhn, Niels & Sanz, Luis, 2016. "Healthcare management priorities in Latin America: Framework and responses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3835-3838.
- Prof. N. A. Khan, 2007. "Productivity of Human Resource in Higher Education," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 54-62, October.
- Hongyan Li & Joern Meissner, 2018. "Capacity optimization and competition with cyclical and lead-time-dependent demands," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(2), pages 737-763, December.
- François Meyssonnier & Caroline Tahar, 2012. "Le contrôle des temps et des délais dans les services communaux," Working Papers hal-00693398, HAL.
- François Meyssonnier, 2012. "Le contrôle de gestion des services : réflexion sur les fondements et l'instrumentation," Working Papers hal-00694326, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand Level; Service Capacity; Resources; Perishability; Revenues; Customer Perception; Highly Competitive Market; Predictability; Demand Patterns;
All these keywords.
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:5:y:2014:i:4:p:14-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.