The Concept of “Green Marketing”: Opportunities and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathur, Lynette Knowles & Mathur, Ike, 2000. "An Analysis of the Wealth Effects of Green Marketing Strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 193-200, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Groening, Christopher & Kanuri, Vamsi Krishna, 2013. "Investor reaction to positive and negative corporate social events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1852-1860.
- Mahabubur Rahman & Saqib Aziz & Mathew Hughes, 2020. "The product‐market performance benefits of environmental policy: Why customer awareness and firm innovativeness matter," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 2001-2018, July.
- Chang Wang & Tingting Zhu & Hailin Yao & Qiao Sun, 2020. "The Impact of Green Information on the Participation Intention of Consumers in Online Recycling: An Experimental Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Clemens, Bruce, 2006. "Economic incentives and small firms: Does it pay to be green?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Yen, Tze-Yu & André, Paul, 2019. "Market reaction to the effect of corporate social responsibility on mergers and acquisitions: Evidence on emerging markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 114-131.
- Matthew B. Lunde, 2018. "Sustainability in marketing: a systematic review unifying 20 years of theoretical and substantive contributions (1997–2016)," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 8(3), pages 85-110, December.
- Sander F. M. Beckers & Jenny Doorn & Peter C. Verhoef, 2018. "Good, better, engaged? The effect of company-initiated customer engagement behavior on shareholder value," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 366-383, May.
- Christoph Constantin Niemann & Petra Dickel & Gordon Eckardt, 2020. "The interplay of corporate entrepreneurship, environmental orientation, and performance in clean‐tech firms—A double‐edged sword," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 180-196, January.
- Obeng, Efua, 2019. "Bullseye: An argument for effectively managing retail stakeholder relationships," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 327-335.
- Kyumin Cho & Seung Hun Han & Hyeong Joon Kim & Sangsoo Kim, 2021. "The valuation effects of corporate social responsibility on mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from U.S. target firms," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(1), pages 378-388, January.
- Tikina, Anna & Kozak, Robert & Larson, Bruce, 2008. "What factors influence obtaining forest certification in the U.S. Pacific Northwest," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 240-247, February.
- Chien, Chin-Chen & Peng, Chih-Wei, 2012. "Does going green pay off in the long run?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1636-1642.
- Nicole Hanson & Wonjoo Yun, 2018. "Should “big food” companies introduce healthier options? The effect of new product announcements on shareholder value," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Lizbeth Salgado-Beltrán & Joel Enrique Espejel-Blanco & Luis Felipe Beltrán-Morales, 2012. "Marketing Mix Influencing Organic Foods Purchase of Mexican Consumers," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Giuliana Birindelli & Helen Chiappini, 2021. "Climate change policies: Good news or bad news for firms in the European Union?," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(2), pages 831-848, March.
- Greg Filbeck & Xin Zhao & Daniel Tompkins & Peggy Chong, 2009. "Share price reactions to advertising announcements and broadcast of media events," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 253-264.
- Haslinda Yusoff & Faizah Darus & Sharifah Aminah Ab Rahman, 2015. "Do corporate governance mechanisms influence environmental reporting practices? Evidence from an emerging country," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 76-96.
- Nina Hampl & Moritz Loock, 2013. "Sustainable Development in Retailing: What is the Impact on Store Choice?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 202-216, March.
- Louis H. Amato & Christie H. Amato, 2012. "Environmental Policy, Rankings and Stock Values," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 317-325, July.
- Clemens, Bruce & Douglas, Thomas J., 2006. "Does coercion drive firms to adopt 'voluntary' green initiatives? Relationships among coercion, superior firm resources, and voluntary green initiatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 483-491, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Marketing; Green Products; Future Generation; Sustainability;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:10:y:2019:i:1:p:32-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.