The Concept of Green Marketing : Opportunities and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathur, Lynette Knowles & Mathur, Ike, 2000. "An Analysis of the Wealth Effects of Green Marketing Strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 193-200, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Groening, Christopher & Kanuri, Vamsi Krishna, 2013. "Investor reaction to positive and negative corporate social events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1852-1860.
- Mahabubur Rahman & Saqib Aziz & Mathew Hughes, 2020. "The product‐market performance benefits of environmental policy: Why customer awareness and firm innovativeness matter," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 2001-2018, July.
- Shuli Yang & Junwu Chai, 2022. "The Influence of Enterprises’ Green Marketing Behavior on Consumers’ Green Consumption Intention—Mediating Role and Moderating Role," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-20, November.
- Chang Wang & Tingting Zhu & Hailin Yao & Qiao Sun, 2020. "The Impact of Green Information on the Participation Intention of Consumers in Online Recycling: An Experimental Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Adrien Desroziers & Bert Scholtens, 2021.
"Shareholders and the environment: a review of four decades of academic research,"
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Adrien Desroziers & Bert Scholtens, 2021. "Shareholders and the environment: a review of four decades of academic research," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-03526647, HAL.
- Clemens, Bruce, 2006. "Economic incentives and small firms: Does it pay to be green?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Yen, Tze-Yu & André, Paul, 2019. "Market reaction to the effect of corporate social responsibility on mergers and acquisitions: Evidence on emerging markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 114-131.
- Matthew B. Lunde, 2018. "Sustainability in marketing: a systematic review unifying 20 years of theoretical and substantive contributions (1997–2016)," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 8(3), pages 85-110, December.
- Rasul, Tareq & Lim, Weng Marc & Dowling, Michael & Kumar, Satish & Rather, Raouf Ahmad, 2022. "Advertising expenditure and stock performance: A bibliometric analysis," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Sander F. M. Beckers & Jenny Doorn & Peter C. Verhoef, 2018. "Good, better, engaged? The effect of company-initiated customer engagement behavior on shareholder value," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 366-383, May.
- Huong Le & Andros Gregoriou & Tung Nguyen, 2023. "Advertising, product market competition and stock returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 1605-1628, May.
- Vinod Kumar & Zillur Rahman & A.A. Kazmi, 2013. "Sustainability Marketing Strategy: An Analysis of Recent Literature," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 14(4), pages 601-625, December.
- Christoph Constantin Niemann & Petra Dickel & Gordon Eckardt, 2020. "The interplay of corporate entrepreneurship, environmental orientation, and performance in clean‐tech firms—A double‐edged sword," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 180-196, January.
- Obeng, Efua, 2019. "Bullseye: An argument for effectively managing retail stakeholder relationships," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 327-335.
- Utkal Khandelwal & Kushagra Kulshreshtha & Vikas Tripathi, 2019. "Importance of Consumer-based Green Brand Equity: Empirical Evidence," Paradigm, , vol. 23(1), pages 83-97, June.
- Kyumin Cho & Seung Hun Han & Hyeong Joon Kim & Sangsoo Kim, 2021. "The valuation effects of corporate social responsibility on mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from U.S. target firms," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(1), pages 378-388, January.
- Tikina, Anna & Kozak, Robert & Larson, Bruce, 2008. "What factors influence obtaining forest certification in the U.S. Pacific Northwest," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 240-247, February.
- Chien, Chin-Chen & Peng, Chih-Wei, 2012. "Does going green pay off in the long run?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1636-1642.
- Nicole Hanson & Wonjoo Yun, 2018. "Should “big food” companies introduce healthier options? The effect of new product announcements on shareholder value," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Lizbeth Salgado-Beltrán & Joel Enrique Espejel-Blanco & Luis Felipe Beltrán-Morales, 2012. "Marketing Mix Influencing Organic Foods Purchase of Mexican Consumers," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Marketing; Green Products; Future Generation; Sustainability;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:10:y:2019:i:1:p:32-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.