The Moderator Role of Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty on Consumersâ€™ Online Impulse Buying Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dittmar, Helga & Drury, John, 2000. "Self-image - is it in the bag? A qualitative comparison between "ordinary" and "excessive" consumers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 109-142, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:426-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Macdonald, Emma K. & Sharp, Byron M., 2000. "Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-15, April.
- Biswas, Abhijit, 1992. "The moderating role of brand familiarity in reference price perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 251-262, November.
- Rook, Dennis W & Fisher, Robert J, 1995. " Normative Influences on Impulsive Buying Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 305-313, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Umit Hacioglu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.