An investigation into marketing activities role on the purchase of private label brands:A systematic review of trends in literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sascha Steinmann & Katharina-Maria Fonferek & Hanna Schramm-Klein, 2018. "The Impact of Pricing on Consumer Decision-Making for and Evaluations of Premium Private Labeled Brands in Grocery Retailing," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, in: Francisco J. Martínez-López & Juan Carlos Gázquez-Abad & Alexander Chernev (ed.), Advances in National Brand and Private Label Marketing, pages 143-149, Springer.
- Snyder, Hannah, 2019. "Literature review as a research methodology: An overview and guidelines," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 333-339.
- Rachel Griffith & Michal Krol & Kate Smith, 2018. "Why Do Retailers Advertise Store Brands Differently Across Product Categories?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 519-569, September.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Yizao Liu & Chen Zhu, 2015. "TV advertising spillovers and demand for private labels: the case of carbonated soft drinks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(25), pages 2563-2576, May.
- Cartwright, Joanna & McCormick, Helen & Warnaby, Gary, 2016. "Consumers' emotional responses to the Christmas TV advertising of four retail brands," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 82-91.
- Lamey, Lien & Deleersnyder, Barbara & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M. & Dekimpe, Marnik G., 2018. "New product success in the consumer packaged goods industry: A shopper marketing approach," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 432-452.
- Cuneo, Andres & Milberg, Sandra J. & Alarcon-del-Amo, Maria del Carmen & Lopez-Belbeze, Pilar, 2019. "Private label and manufacturer brand choice in a new competitive reality: Strategic directions and the future of brands," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 117-128.
- Marta Arce-Urriza & Javier Cebollada & María Fernanda Tarira, 2017. "The effect of price promotions on consumer shopping behavior across online and offline channels: differences between frequent and non-frequent shoppers," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 69-87, February.
- Ratula Chakraborty, 2018. "Do Retailers Manipulate Prices to Favour Private Label over Brands?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2018-02, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gielens, Katrijn & Ma, Yu & Namin, Aidin & Sethuraman, Raj & Smith, Ronn J. & Bachtel, Robert C. & Jervis, Suzanne, 2021. "The Future of Private Labels: Towards a Smart Private Label Strategy," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 99-115.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wu, Lifang & Yang, Wei & Wu, Jessica, 2021. "Private label management: A literature review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 368-384.
- Dawes, John, 2022. "Factors that influence manufacturer and store brand behavioral loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Ali Zackery & Joseph Amankwah-Amoah & Zahra Heidari Darani & Shiva Ghasemi, 2022. "COVID-19 Research in Business and Management: A Review and Future Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-32, August.
- Eusebius Pantja Pramudya & Lukas Rumboko Wibowo & Fitri Nurfatriani & Iman Kasiman Nawireja & Dewi Ratna Kurniasari & Sakti Hutabarat & Yohanes Berenika Kadarusman & Ananda Oemi Iswardhani & Rukaiyah , 2022. "Incentives for Palm Oil Smallholders in Mandatory Certification in Indonesia," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-28, April.
- Peter Schnell & Phillip Haag & Hans Christian Jünger, 2022. "Implementation of Digital Technologies in Construction Companies: Establishing a Holistic Process which Addresses Current Barriers," Businesses, MDPI, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Chen, Yanyan & Mandler, Timo & Meyer-Waarden, Lars, 2021. "Three decades of research on loyalty programs: A literature review and future research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 179-197.
- Van Droogenbroeck, Ellen & Van Hove, Leo, 2020. "Intra-household task allocation in online grocery shopping: Together alone," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Hongxia Jin & Lu Lu & Haojun Fan, 2022. "Global Trends and Research Hotspots in Long COVID: A Bibliometric Analysis," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(6), pages 1-14, March.
- Prince Donkor Ameyaw & Walter Timo de Vries, 2020. "Transparency of Land Administration and the Role of Blockchain Technology, a Four-Dimensional Framework Analysis from the Ghanaian Land Perspective," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Amal Almansour & Reem Alotaibi & Hajar Alharbi, 2022. "Text-rating review discrepancy (TRRD): an integrative review and implications for research," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Namin, Aidin & Soysal, Gonca P. & Ratchford, Brian T., 2022. "Alleviating demand uncertainty for seasonal goods: An analysis of attribute-based markdown policy for fashion retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 671-681.
- Švarc, Jadranka & Dabić, Marina, 2021. "Transformative innovation policy or how to escape peripheral policy paradox in European research peripheral countries," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- So, Hau Wing & Lafortezza, Raffaele, 2022. "Reviewing the impacts of eco-labelling of forest products on different dimensions of sustainability in Europe," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Mónica de Castro-Pardo & Pascual Fernández Martínez & Amelia Pérez Zabaleta & João C. Azevedo, 2021. "Dealing with Water Conflicts: A Comprehensive Review of MCDM Approaches to Manage Freshwater Ecosystem Services," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-32, April.
- Mackey, Jeremy D., 2022. "The effect of cultural values on the strength of the relationship between interpersonal and organizational workplace deviance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 760-771.
- Alexander Salmen, 2021. "New Product Launch Success: A Literature Review," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 151-176.
- Halim Lee & Jaewon Son & Dayoon Joo & Jinhyeok Ha & Seongreal Yun & Chul-Hee Lim & Woo-Kyun Lee, 2020. "Sustainable Water Security Based on the SDG Framework: A Case Study of the 2019 Metro Manila Water Crisis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(17), pages 1-19, August.
- Pina Puntillo & Carmela Gulluscio & Donald Huisingh & Stefania Veltri, 2021. "Reevaluating waste as a resource under a circular economy approach from a system perspective: Findings from a case study," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 968-984, February.
- Heleen Dreyer & Nadine Sonnenberg & Daleen Van der Merwe, 2022. "Transcending Linearity in Understanding Green Consumer Behaviour: A Social–Cognitive Framework for Behaviour Changes in an Emerging Economy Context," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-27, November.
- Sultan Çetin & Catherine De Wolf & Nancy Bocken, 2021. "Circular Digital Built Environment: An Emerging Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-34, June.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate label brands; customers; advertising; pricing; price promotion;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbs:ijbrss:v:11:y:2022:i:1:p:33-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Umit Hacioglu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbffea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.