Traspaso del tipo de cambio a la inflación
Explica cómo el esquema de metas de inflación ha contribuido a reducir la influencia que las variaciones en el tipo de cambio nominal tienen sobre la inflación.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 148 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 427-6250 ext. 3841
Web page: http://www.bcrp.gob.pe
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- José Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2005.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 679-690, November.
- Clinton, Kevin & Perrault, Jean-François, 2001. "Metas de inflación y tipos de cambio flexibles en economías emergentes," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 7.
- Yelena Takhtamanova, 2008.
"Understanding changes in exchange rate pass-through,"
Working Paper Series
2008-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Takhtamanova, Yelena F., 2010. "Understanding changes in exchange rate pass-through," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1118-1130, December.
- Marazzi, Mario & Sheets, Nathan, 2007. "Declining exchange rate pass-through to U.S. import prices: The potential role of global factors," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 924-947, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:moneda:moneda-148-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.