Financing Infrastructure: A Spectrum of Country Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Lancaster & Sarah Dowling, 2011. "The Australian Semi-government Bond Market," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 49-54, September.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:16055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Della Croce, 2012. "Trends in Large Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 29, OECD Publishing.
- Chris Chan & Danny Forwood & Heather Roper & Chris Sayers, 2009. "Public Infrastructure Financing: An International Perspective," Staff Working Papers 0902, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emily Poole & Carl Toohey & Peter Harris, 2014. "Public Infrastructure: A Framework for Decision-making," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.),Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ivailo Izvorski & Appolenia Mbowe & Bakyt Dubashov & Katharina Gassner & Michael J. Ferrantino & Roumeen Islam & Tarik Sahovic, 2020. "Kyrgyz Republic Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33494, The World Bank.
- De Oliveira Alberto, 2020. "Financial innovations and sanitation services: the battle between low-income users and shareholders," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 47(47), pages 63-74, March.
- Ardeshiri, Ali & Rashidi, Taha Hossein, 2020. "Willingness to pay for fast charging station for electric vehicles with limited market penetration making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Huang, Wei Hong & Chen, Yang & Rudkin, Simon, 2014. "Dynamic Fiscal competition with public infrastructure investment: Austerity and attracting capital inflow," RIEI Working Papers 2014-03, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration, revised 02 Mar 2016.
- Michael Regan, 2017. "Capital Markets, Infrastructure Investment and Growth in the Asia Pacific Region," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Flanagan, Kathleen & Martin, Chris & Jacobs, Keith & Lawson, Julie & Hayward, Richard Donald, 2019. "A conceptual analysis of social housing as infrastructure," SocArXiv wmuc4, Center for Open Science.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ibrahim Ari & Muammer Koc, 2018. "Sustainable Financing for Sustainable Development: Understanding the Interrelations between Public Investment and Sovereign Debt," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-25, October.
- Tim Marshall, 2013. "The Remodeling of Decision Making on Major Infrastructure in Britain," Planning Practice & Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 122-140, February.
- Meunier, David & Quinet, Emile, 2010. "Tips and Pitfalls in PPP design," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 126-138.
- Docherty, Paul & Easton, Steve, 2018. "State-varying illiquidity risk in sovereign bond spreads," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 235-248.
- Aleksandar Andonov & Roman Kräussl & Joshua Rauh, 2018.
"The Subsidy to Infrastructure as an Asset Class,"
NBER Working Papers
25045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Kraussl, Roman & Rauh, Joshua D., 2018. "The Subsidy to Infrastructure as an Asset Class," Research Papers 3737, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Kräussl, Roman & Rauh, Joshua, 2018. "The subsidy to infrastructure as an asset class," CFS Working Paper Series 599, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Leviäkangas, Pekka & Ojala, Lauri & Töyli, Juuso, 2016. "An integrated ecosystem model for understanding infrastructure PPPs," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-19.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Assessing the strictness of portfolio-related regulation of pension funds: Rethinking the definition of prudent," MPRA Paper 56610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christensen, Pernille H. & Robinson, Spenser J. & Simons, Robert A., 2018. "The influence of energy considerations on decision making by institutional real estate owners in the U.S," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 275-284.
- McCarthy, Molly M. & Taylor, Penny & Norman, Rosana E. & Pezzullo, Lynne & Tucci, Joe & Goddard, Chris, 2016. "The lifetime economic and social costs of child maltreatment in Australia," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 217-226.
- Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin, 2015. "Common risk factors of infrastructure investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 257-273.
- Khoshnava, Seyed Meysam & Rostami, Raheleh & Zin, Rosli Mohamad & Kamyab, Hesam & Abd Majid, Muhd Zaimi & Yousefpour, Alireza & Mardani, Abbas, 2020. "Green efforts to link the economy and infrastructure strategies in the context of sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Vijay A. Murik, 2013. "Bond pricing with a surface of zero coupon yields," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 497-512, June.
- Blyth, William & McCarthy, Rory & Gross, Robert, 2015. "Financing the UK power sector: Is the money available?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 607-622.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; G20; financing; investment; public-private partnerships; PPPs; China; India; United Kingdom; Australia;
All these keywords.
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:sep2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.