Financing Infrastructure: A Spectrum of Country Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Della Croce, 2012. "Trends in Large Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 29, OECD Publishing.
- David Lancaster & Sarah Dowling, 2011. "The Australian Semi-government Bond Market," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 49-54, September.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:16055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Chan & Danny Forwood & Heather Roper & Chris Sayers, 2009. "Public Infrastructure Financing: An International Perspective," Staff Working Papers 0902, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Wei Hong & Chen, Yang & Rudkin, Simon, 2014. "Dynamic Fiscal competition with public infrastructure investment: Austerity and attracting capital inflow," RIEI Working Papers 2014-03, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration, revised 02 Mar 2016.
- Michael Regan, 2017. "Capital Markets, Infrastructure Investment and Growth in the Asia Pacific Region," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Flanagan, Kathleen & Martin, Chris & Jacobs, Keith & Lawson, Julie & Hayward, Richard Donald, 2019. "A conceptual analysis of social housing as infrastructure," SocArXiv wmuc4, Center for Open Science.
- Emily Poole & Carl Toohey & Peter Harris, 2014. "Public Infrastructure: A Framework for Decision-making," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; G20; financing; investment; public-private partnerships; PPPs; China; India; United Kingdom; Australia;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:sep2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.