Trends in Large Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Assessing the strictness of portfolio-related regulation of pension funds: Rethinking the definition of prudent," MPRA Paper 56610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leviäkangas, Pekka & Ojala, Lauri & Töyli, Juuso, 2016. "An integrated ecosystem model for understanding infrastructure PPPs," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-19.
- Blyth, William & McCarthy, Rory & Gross, Robert, 2015. "Financing the UK power sector: Is the money available?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 607-622.
- Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin, 2015. "Common risk factors of infrastructure investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 257-273.
- Sophia Chong & Emily Poole, 2013. "Financing Infrastructure: A Spectrum of Country Approaches," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 65-76, September.
More about this item
Keywordsactifs alternatifs; allocation d'actifs; alternative assets; asset allocation; barriers; contraintes réglementaires; diversification; diversification; financement privé; infrastructure; infrastructure; listed securities; obstacle; pensions; pensions; private finance; regulatory constraints; rendement; returns; risk; risque; titres cotés en bourse;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:29-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.