Cross-border Capital Flows since the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2007.
"How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad, 2007. "How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels," IMF Working Papers 07/238, International Monetary Fund.
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Schwartz, 2013. "G20 Financial Regulatory Reforms and Australia," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 77-86, September.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2012.
"Financial flows, financial crises, and global imbalances,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 469-480.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Financial Flows, Financial Crises, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 8611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LUCHIAN, Ivan & FILIP, Angela, 2015. "Globalization As Financial Crises Premise," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 2(1), pages 127-134.
- Dong Chen & Yanmin Gao & Mayank Kaul & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Desmond Tsang, 2016.
"The Role of Sponsors and External Management on the Capital Structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: The Case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 197-221.
- Chen, Dong & Gao, Yanmin & Kaul, Mayank & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tsang, Desmond, 2014. "The role of sponsor and external management on the capital structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: the case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore," MPRA Paper 60490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong Chen & Yanmin Gao & Mayank Kaul, & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Desmond Tsang, 2015. "The Role of Sponsor and External Management on the Capital Structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: The Case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore," ISER Discussion Paper 0920, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border capital flows; cross-border bank lending; international capital flows; gross capital flows; decline; retreat; pace; financial stability; financial crisis; post-crisis; bank regulation; financial reform; financial integration; financial globalisation; growth; euro area; Asia; emerging markets; emerging economies; G20; fragmentation; balkanization; subsidiarisation;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:jun2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .