Cross-border Capital Flows since the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2007.
"How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad, 2007. "How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels," IMF Working Papers 07/238, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 143-197, June.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Schwartz, 2013. "G20 Financial Regulatory Reforms and Australia," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 77-86, September.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2012.
"Financial flows, financial crises, and global imbalances,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 469-480.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Financial Flows, Financial Crises, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 8611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LUCHIAN, Ivan & FILIP, Angela, 2015. "Globalization As Financial Crises Premise," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 2(1), pages 127-134.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:35-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong Chen & Yanmin Gao & Mayank Kaul & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Desmond Tsang, 2016.
"The Role of Sponsors and External Management on the Capital Structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: The Case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 197-221.
- Chen, Dong & Gao, Yanmin & Kaul, Mayank & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tsang, Desmond, 2014. "The role of sponsor and external management on the capital structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: the case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore," MPRA Paper 60490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong Chen & Yanmin Gao & Mayank Kaul, & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Desmond Tsang, 2015. "The Role of Sponsor and External Management on the Capital Structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: The Case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore," ISER Discussion Paper 0920, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border capital flows; cross-border bank lending; international capital flows; gross capital flows; decline; retreat; pace; financial stability; financial crisis; post-crisis; bank regulation; financial reform; financial integration; financial globalisation; growth; euro area; Asia; emerging markets; emerging economies; G20; fragmentation; balkanization; subsidiarisation;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:jun2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.