Balneary Tourism Face To Face With Medical Tourism - A Comparative Exploratory Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milica Z. Bookman & Karla R. Bookman, 2007. "Medical Tourism in Developing Countries," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-60565-7, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Prabal Chakraborty & Moumita Poddar, 2020. "Role of Multiple Stakeholders in Value Co-creation and Effects on Medical Tourism," Jindal Journal of Business Research, , vol. 9(1), pages 18-26, June.
- Buzinde, Christine N. & Yarnal, Careen, 2012. "Therapeutic landscapes and postcolonial theory: A theoretical approach to medical tourism," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 783-787.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Ee, Mong Shan & Hollas, Daniel, 2015. "Medical tourism and health worker migration in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 391-396.
- Cormany, Dan & Baloglu, Seyhmus, 2011. "Medical travel facilitator websites: An exploratory study of web page contents and services offered to the prospective medical tourist," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 709-716.
- Moghavvemi, Sedigheh & Ormond, Meghann & Musa, Ghazali & Mohamed Isa, Che Ruhana & Thirumoorthi, Thinaranjeney & Bin Mustapha, Mohd Zulkhairi & Kanapathy, Kanagi A./P. & Chiremel Chandy, Jacob John, 2017. "Connecting with prospective medical tourists online: A cross-sectional analysis of private hospital websites promoting medical tourism in India, Malaysia and Thailand," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 154-163.
- Han, Heesup & Hyun, Sunghyup Sean, 2015. "Customer retention in the medical tourism industry: Impact of quality, satisfaction, trust, and price reasonableness," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-29.
- Yongrok Choi & Zamira Ashurova & Hyoungsuk Lee, 2021. "Sustainable Governance on the Intention of Medical Tourism in Uzbekistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Salman Majeed & Changbao Lu & Mahwash Majeed & Muahmmad Naeem Shahid, 2018. "Health Resorts and Multi-Textured Perceptions of International Health Tourists," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-26, April.
- Ruxandra Diana Sinescu & Andrea Anghel & Razvan Teohari Vulcanescu, 2014. "Hand Surgery – Postoperative Recovery and Medical Tourism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1125-1125, August.
- Mohammad Jamal Khan & Firoz Khan & Saba Amin & Shankar Chelliah, 2020. "Perceived Risks, Travel Constraints, and Destination Perception: A Study on Sub-Saharan African Medical Travellers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-16, April.
- Wapmuk, Sharkdam & Wapmuk, Agatha Eileen & Gbajabiamila, Titilola Abike, 2015. "Medical Tourism And Nigeria-India Relations," Tourism Research Institute, Journal of Tourism Research, vol. 12(1), pages 46-66, December.
- Quang Hai Nguyen, 2021. "Impact of Investment in Tourism Infrastructure Development on Attracting International Visitors: A Nonlinear Panel ARDL Approach Using Vietnam’s Data," Economies, MDPI, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Divya Chaudhry, 2022. "Is Medical Tourism Really Unethical? An Alternate Perspective for Developing Countries," Journal of Development Policy and Practice, , vol. 7(2), pages 145-157, July.
- Hilšerová Monika, 2022. "Medical Tourists’ Satisfaction and Decision-Making Factors with a focus on the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 11(1-2), pages 60-83, December.
- John C. Langenbrunner & Aparnaa Somanathan, 2011. "Financing Health Care in East Asia and the Pacific : Best Practices and Remaining Challenges," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 2321, December.
- Abdel Fattah Mahmoud Al-Azzam, 2016. "A Study of the Impact of Marketing Mix for Attracting Medical Tourism in Jordan," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(1), pages 139-149, February.
- Soojung Kim & Charles Arcodia & Insin Kim, 2019. "Critical Success Factors of Medical Tourism: The Case of South Korea," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(24), pages 1-15, December.
- Horton, Sarah & Cole, Stephanie, 2011. "Medical returns: Seeking health care in Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(11), pages 1846-1852, June.
- Jeroen Klijs & Meghann Ormond & Tomas Mainil & Jack Peerlings & Wim Heijman, 2016. "A state-level analysis of the economic impacts of medical tourism in Malaysia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 30(1), pages 3-29, May.
- Chung-Ping Loh, 2014. "Health tourism on the rise? Evidence from the Balance of Payments Statistics," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(7), pages 759-766, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmedical tourism; balneary tourism; health tourism;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:72-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.