Economic And Social Impact Of The Young Entrepreneurs Program In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Banerjee, 2014. "SMEs, financial constraints and growth," BIS Working Papers 475, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tsang, Eric W. K., 2014. "Old and New," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 390-390, November.
- Cristina SUCIU & Loghin GAGA, 2014. "Efficiency Of Smes In Romania Post Crisis. A Clustering Analysis," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 137-146, July.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Griesshaber, Nicolas, 2011. "Financing obstacles among euro area firms: Who suffers the most?," Working Paper Series 1293, European Central Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Besa SHAHINI, 2016. "Financial Constraints Of Small And Medium Enterprises: Case Of Albania," Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 21-34, JULY.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018.
"Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 35-58.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018. "Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 35-58.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018. "Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ali Shalizar Jalali, 2018. "Male Fertility as a Bullâ€™s Eye for Mastocytosis," Global Journal of Reproductive Medicine, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 3(3), pages 58-60, February.
- Hui Yan & Guixiang Liu, 2021. "Fire’s Effects on Grassland Restoration and Biodiversity Conservation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-15, October.
- Michal Plaček & Martin Schmidt & František Ochrana & Michal Půček, 2017. "Do the Selected Characteristics of Public Tenders Affect the Likelihood of Filing Petitions with the Regulators of Public Tenders?," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(3), pages 317-329.
- Petr Korab & Jitka Pomenkova, 2017. "Credit Rationing in Greece During and After the Financial Crisis," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(2), pages 119-139, April.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019.
"Do private household transfers to the elderly respond to public pension benefits? Evidence from rural China,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 14(C).
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 357, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 12532, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Plamen Nikolov & Alan Adelman, 2020. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," Papers 2006.01185, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 94646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plamen Nikolov & Alan Adelman, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," Working Papers 2019-053, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Dana Benešová & Viera Kubičková & Miroslava Prváková, 2020. "Open innovation model in the knowledge intensive business services in the Slovak Republic," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 8(2), pages 1340-1358, December.
- Holzmann, Robert & Alonso-García, Jennifer & Labit-Hardy, Heloise & Villegas, Andres M., 2017.
"NDC Schemes and Heterogeneity in Longevity: Proposals for Redesign,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11193, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Holzmann & Jennifer Alonso Garcia & Héloïse Labit Hardy & Andrés Villegas, 2020. "NDC schemes and heterogeneity in longevity: proposals for redesign," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/299992, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Holzmann,Robert & Alonso-García,Jennifer & Labit-Hardy,Heloise & Villegas,Andrés M., 2019. "NDC Schemes and Heterogeneity in Longevity : Proposals for Redesign," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 136564, The World Bank.
- Selman, P., 2014. "Intercountry Adoption Agencies and the HCIA," ISS Working Papers - General Series 77404, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2019. "Historical records of wine: Highlighting the old wine world," EconStor Preprints 193461, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gabriella Garbarino & Giovanni Pampararo & Thanh Khoa Phung & Paola Riani & Guido Busca, 2020. "Heterogeneous Catalysis in (Bio)Ethanol Conversion to Chemicals and Fuels: Thermodynamics, Catalysis, Reaction Paths, Mechanisms and Product Selectivities," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-19, July.
- Zhongcheng Yan & Feng Wei & Xin Deng & Chuan Li & Qiang He & Yanbin Qi, 2022. "Feminization of Agriculture: Do Female Farmers Have Higher Expectations for the Value of Their Farmland?—Empirical Evidence from China," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Hélène Laurell & Leona Achtenhagen & Svante Andersson, 2017. "The changing role of network ties and critical capabilities in an international new venture’s early development," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140, March.
- Trine Filges & Anu Siren & Torben Fridberg & Bjørn C. V. Nielsen, 2020. "Voluntary work for the physical and mental health of older volunteers: A systematic review," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 16(4), December.
- Alexandru-Ionuţ Petrişor & Walid Hamma & Huu Duy Nguyen & Giovanni Randazzo & Anselme Muzirafuti & Mari-Isabella Stan & Van Truong Tran & Roxana Aştefănoaiei & Quang-Thanh Bui & Dragoş-Florian Vintilă, 2020. "Degradation of Coastlines under the Pressure of Urbanization and Tourism: Evidence on the Change of Land Systems from Europe, Asia and Africa," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-43, August.
- repec:ers:journl:v:special_issue:y:2018:i:1:p:466-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sellami Sana & Verhaest Dieter & Nonneman Walter & Van Trier Walter, 2017.
"The Impact of Educational Mismatches on Wages: The Influence of Measurement Error and Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, February.
- SELLAMI, Sana & VERHAEST, Dieter & NONNEMAN, Walter & VAN THIER, Walter, 2015. "The impact of educational mismatches on wages: The influence of measurement error and unobserved heterogeneity," Working Papers 2015021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Xavier Gabaix & Jean‐Michel Lasry & Pierre‐Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2016.
"The Dynamics of Inequality,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 2071-2111, November.
- Xavier Gabaix & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Lasry, Jean-Michel & Lions, Pierre-Louis & Moll, Benjamin, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2016. "Diverging Demography: Hispanic and Non-Hispanic Contributions to U.S. Population Redistribution and Diversity," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(5), pages 705-725, October.
- Su, Guifu & Tu, Jianhua & Das, Kinkar Ch., 2015. "Graphs with fixed number of pendent vertices and minimal Zeroth-order general Randić index," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 270(C), pages 705-710.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; SRL-D; grants; fiscal facilities;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:2:p:154-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.