Financing obstacles among euro area firms: Who suffers the most?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Koráb & Jitka Pomenková, 2014. "Financial Crisis and Financing Constraints of SMEs in Visegrad Countries," WIFO Working Papers 485, WIFO.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018.
"Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 35-58.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018. "Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:119-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gómez, Miguel García-Posada, 2018. "Credit constraints, firm investment and growth: evidence from survey data," Working Paper Series 2126, European Central Bank.
- Besa SHAHINI, 2016. "Financial Constraints Of Small And Medium Enterprises: Case Of Albania," Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 21-34, JULY.
- Giorgio Albareto & Paolo Finaldi Russo, 2012. "Financial fragility and growth prospects: credit rationing during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 127, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2016. "Working Paper 06-16 - Young Firms and Industry Dynamics in Belgium," Working Papers 1606, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Annalisa Ferrando & Klaas Mulier, 2015.
"Firms’ Financing Constraints: Do Perceptions Match the Actual Situation?,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(1), pages 87-117.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2013. "Firms’ financing constraints: do perceptions match the actual situation?," Working Paper Series 1577, European Central Bank.
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2013. "Firms’ financing constraints: Do perceptions match the actual situation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/844, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Katarzyna Bankowska & Malgorzata Osiewicz & Sébastien Pérez-Duarte, 2015. "Linking qualitative survey responses with quantitative data - methodology, quality and data analysis from the matching of the ECB/EC Survey on Access to Finance of Enterprises and the Amadeus database," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
- Ch. Piette & M.-D. Zachary, 2016. "Internal resources, bank credit and other funding sources : what are the alternatives for businesses in Belgium?," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 63-83, June.
- Ádám Balog & György Matolcsy & Nagy Márton & Balázs Vonnák, 2014. "Credit crunch in Hungary between 2009 and 2013: is the creditless period over?," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 13(4), pages 11-34.
- Federico Lubello & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2017. "Capturing macroprudential regulation effectiveness: A DSGE approach with shadow intermediaries," BCL working papers 114, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ryan Banerjee, 2014. "SMEs, financial constraints and growth," BIS Working Papers 475, Bank for International Settlements.
- Casey, Eddie & O'Toole, Conor M., 2014. "Bank lending constraints, trade credit and alternative financing during the financial crisis: Evidence from European SMEs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 173-193.
- Cornille, David & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2017. "The employment consequences of SMEs’ credit constraints in the wake of the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2117, European Central Bank.
- Daniela MITRAN, 2016. "Economic And Social Impact Of The Young Entrepreneurs Program In Romania," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(2), pages 154-160, June.
- Petr Korab, 2016. "Access to Credit and Unconventional Monetary policy in the Eurozone after the Financial Crisis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-68, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2016:m:june:i:i:p:63-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Cornille & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2017. "The employment consequences of SMEs’ credit constraints in the wake of the great recession," Working Paper Research 333, National Bank of Belgium.
- Harshana Kasseeah & Vinaye Dey Ancharaz & Verena Tandrayen-Ragoobur, 2013. "Access to Financing as a Barrier to Trade: Evidence From Mauritius," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 171-185, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; financing constraints; Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises; survey data;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2011-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAW-2011-02-19 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .