|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economics Bucureşti, Romania
RePEc:edi:feathro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Madalina Aurelia GRIGORE & Elena Daniela NICOLAE & George Ciprian GIJU & Daniela MITRAN, 2010. "Evaluation Of Cost Center Operations Using Abc Method," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 3(19), pages 56-64, September.
- Hamidreza VAKILIFARD & Hashem NIKOOMARAM & Vahab ROSTAMI & Mahdi SALEHI & Daniela MITRAN, 2010. "Misunderstanding Of Role And Position Of Accounting Standard Setting Authorities To Reduce Information Asymmetry: Empirical Evidence Of Iran," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 2(18), pages 55-75, June.
- Nicoleta GUDANESCU & Adrian NICOLAU & Daniela MITRAN, 2010. "Ict Strategy Support For Business Development And Innovation," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 4(20), pages 27-36, December.
- Mariana MAN & Ioan C. DIMA & Daniela MITRAN, 2010. "The Use Of Budgets In Forecasting The Activity Of The Firm," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 1(17), pages 25-38, March.
- Mitran Daniela, 2007. "Creativitatea şi ciclul de viaţă a produselor," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 03, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniela Mitran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.