The Future of Knowledge in the Internal Audit
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinternal audit; high quality decision; corporate governance; transparancey;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-06-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2017-06-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:smo:gpaper:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard Burcea). General contact details of provider: http://rais.education/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .