Transactional and transformational leadership impacts on organizational learning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219649217500265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Osman Uymaz, 2016. "The Influence of Transformational Leadership on Personal Branding through the Learning Organization and Consideration of Future Consequences," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, March.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1965-:d:120380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maha Ahmed Zaki Dajani & Mohamad Saad Mohamad, 2016. "Leadership Styles, Organisational Culture and Learning Organisational Capability in Education Industry: Evidence from Egypt," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(11), pages 42-57, November.
- Ali Osman Uymaz, 2015. "Transformational Leadership Influence on Follower Performance through Upward Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(6), pages 12-22, June.
More about this item
Keywordstransactional leadership; transformational leadership; organizational learning process;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2009_02_zagorsek. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .