Taxation Of Personal Incomes In Romania: Present And Perspectives
The personal income tax is not only as an important revenue instrument but also as an instrument of national policy. Taxation of personal income in European Union countries is regulated usually by a progressive rate structure. This article aims to highlight the differences between Romania and other EU member states in the field of personal income tax and to raise the issue of reforming the tax system by introducing the tax household.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ., 2016. "Public utility finance," Chapters,in: Public Utilities, Second Edition, chapter 9, pages 175-197 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silvia Avram & Horacio Levy & Holly Sutherland, 2014.
"Income redistribution in the European Union,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Avram, Silvia & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2014. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 625-683, November.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0508, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Howell H Zee & Vito Tanzi, 2001. "Tax Policy for Developing Countries," IMF Economic Issues 27, International Monetary Fund.
- Pica F., 2016. "Public Finance, «Federalism» and Southern Italy," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 5-44.
- Carlos Gozzi, & Schmukler, Sergio, 2016. "Public Credit Guarantees and Access to Finance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1122, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0507, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:45-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.