Considerations Concerning Public Pension System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omar S. Arias & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo & María E. Dávalos & Indhira Santos & Erwin R. Tiongson & Carola Gruen & Natasha de Andrade Falcão & Gady Saiovici & Cesar A. Cancho, 2014. "Back to Work : Growing with Jobs in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 16570, December.
- Montserrat Pallares-Miralles & Carolina Romero & Edward Whitehouse, 2012. "A Worldwide Overview of Facts and Figures," World Bank Publications - Reports 11891, The World Bank Group.
- Pallares-Miralles, Montserrat & Romero, Carolina & Whitehouse, Edward, 2012. "International patterns of pension provision II : a worldwide overview of facts and figures," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 70319, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eugeni, Sara, 2015. "An OLG model of global imbalances," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 83-97.
- Norman V. Loayza, 2016.
"Informality in the Process of Development and Growth,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(12), pages 1856-1916, December.
- Norman V. Loayza, 2016. "Informality in the Process of Development and Growth," Working Papers 76, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Loayza,Norman V., 2016. "Informality in the process of development and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7858, The World Bank.
- World Bank & African Development Bank, 2020. "Tunisia Public Expenditure Review [Tunisie Revue des Dépenses Publiques]," World Bank Publications - Reports 33854, The World Bank Group.
- Koomen, Miriam & Wicht, Laurence, 2022. "Pension systems and the current account: An empirical exploration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Hsin-Ling Hsieh & Shin-Yi Chou & Echu Liu & Hsien-Ming Lien, 2015. "Strengthening or Weakening? The Impact of Universal Health Insurance on Intergenerational Coresidence in Taiwan," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(3), pages 883-904, June.
- Robert Holzmann, 2013.
"Global pension systems and their reform: Worldwide drivers, trends and challenges,"
International Social Security Review, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 66(2), pages 1-29, April.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global Pension Systems and Their Reform: Worldwide Drivers, Trends, and Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 6800, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global pension systems and their reform : worldwide drivers, trends, and challenges," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 68934, The World Bank.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Härtl, K. & Leite, D.N., 2016. "Social Security and Public Insurance," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, in: Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 781-863, Elsevier.
- Nikolić Milena & Rakić Biljana, 2016. "Determinants of the Level of Contributions for Pension and Disability Insurance: The EU and Serbia," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 54(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Mira Krpan & Ana Pavkovic & Berislav Zmuk, 2020. "Cluster analysis of new EU member states' pension systems," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 18(2B), pages 208-222.
- Munyambonera, Ezra & Katunze, Miriam & Munu, Martin Luther & Sserunjogi, Brian, 2018. "Expanding the Pension Sector in Uganda," Research Series 275661, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Markus Leibrecht & Joelle H. Fiong, 2017. "Economic Crises and Globalisation as Drivers of Pension Privatisation: an Empirical Analysis," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2017-05, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Mauritius: 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 2013/097, International Monetary Fund.
- Achim Kemmerling & Michael Neugart, 2019.
"Redistributive pensions in the developing world,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 702-726, May.
- Kemmerling, Achim & Neugart, Michael, 2019. "Redistributive pensions in the developing world," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 113127, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Maria Laura Alzua & Natalia Cantet & Ana Dammert & Damilola Olajide, 2019. "Welfare Effects of a Non-Contributory Old Age Pension: Experimental Evidence for Ekiti State, Nigeria," Working Papers PIERI 2019-15, PEP-PIERI.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Kateryna Bornukova, 2017. "Effects of population ageing on the pension system in Belarus," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 103-118.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2020.
"Wage response to global production links: evidence for workers from 28 European countries (2005–2014),"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 156(4), pages 769-801, November.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2018. "Wage Response To Global Production Links – Evidence For Workers From 28 European Countries (2005–2014)," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 51, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2016. "Gender Dimensions of Inequality in the Countries of Central Asia, South Caucasus, and Western CIS," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_858, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016.
"Technology or Upskilling? Trends in the Task Composition of Jobs in Central and Eastern Europe,"
HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series
2016-40, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016. "Technology Or Upskilling? Trends In The Task Composition Of Jobs In Central And Eastern Europe," IBS Working Papers 01/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- World Bank, 2020. "Serbia’s New Growth Agenda," World Bank Publications - Reports 33566, The World Bank Group.
- Bando, Rosangela & Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul, 2022.
"Another brick on the wall: On the effects of non-contributory pensions on material and subjective well being,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 16-26.
- Bando, Rosangela & Galiani, Sebastián & Gertler, Paul, 2021. "Another Brick on the Wall: On the Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 11095, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rosangela Bando & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2021. "Another brick on the Wall: On the Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being," NBER Working Papers 28318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordssocial security budget; pension systems; public reforms.;
All these keywords.
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:60-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.