Steindl on Stochastic Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcella Corsi, 2007. "Thinking of Sylos Labini (or Sylos Labini's Thinking)," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 555-562.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Kanbur, S M, 1979. "Of Risk Taking and the Personal Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Josef Steindl, 2012. "Reflections on the Present State of Economics," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(261), pages 199-212.
- Josef Steindl, 1972. "The Distribution of Wealth after a Model of Wold and Whittle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 263-279.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2009. "Keynes and probability: An assessment," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 489-510.
- Sahota, Gian Singh, 1978. "Theories of Personal Income Distribution: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-55, March.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic models; forces of change; Pareto distribution; history matters.;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2012:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.