Luigi Spaventa: occasioni di discussione e confronto
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toniolo, Gianni (ed.), 2013. "The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy Since Unification," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199936694.
- Ando,Albert & Guiso,Luigi & Visco,Ignazio (ed.), 1994. "Saving and the Accumulation of Wealth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521452083, June.
- Franco Modigliani & Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, 1977. "La politica economica in una economia con salari indicizzati al 100% piu," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 30(117), pages 3-53.
- F. Giavazzi & L. Spaventa, 1989. "Italy: The Real Effects of Inflation and Disinflation," Working Papers 71, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cardinale, Roberto, 2019. "Theory and practice of State intervention: Italy, South Korea and stages of economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 206-216.
- Nicholas Crafts & Marco Magnani, 2011.
"The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crafts, Nicolas & Magnani, Marco, 2011. "The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 61, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ivo Maes & Lucia Quaglia, 2003. "The process of european monetary integration: a comparison of the belgian and italian approaches," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 299-335.
- Jacopo Timini, 2018. "The drivers of Italian exports and product market entry: 1862-1913 (Updated August 2020)," Working Papers 1836, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage, revised Aug 2020.
- Cavicchioli, Maddalena & Pistoresi, Barbara, 2016. "Testing threshold cointegration in Wagner's Law: The role of military spending," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 23-31.
- Bruno Chiarini, 1996. "Disinflation in the Italian economy in an optimal control setting," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 391-422, October.
- Ivo Maes & Lucia Quaglia, 2003. "The process of european monetary integration: a comparison of the belgian and italian approaches," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 299-335.
- Stefano Chianese, 2016. "The baraccati of Rome: internal migration, housing, and poverty in fascist Italy (1924-1933)," HHB Working Papers Series 6, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Giovanni Michelagnoli, 2015. "The Shaping of Incomes Policy in the Eighties. The Contribution of Ezio Tarantelli," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 37-56.
- Emanuele Felice, 2013. "Regional income inequality in Italy in the long run (1871–2001). Patterns and determinants," UHE Working papers 2013_08, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati & Rosario Patalano & Guido Traficante, 2016. "The Italian economic decline in a Kaldorian theoretical perspective," Working Papers PKWP1606, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Maddalena Cavicchioli & Barbara Pistoresi, 2020. "Unfolding the relationship between mortality, economic fluctuations, and health in Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(3), pages 351-362, April.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria Laura Parisi & Daniela Sonedda, 2002. "Labor Taxes and Wages: Evidence from Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 715, CESifo.
- Giulia Mancini, 2018.
"Women's Labor Force Participation in Italy, 1861-2011,"
Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 3-68.
- Giulia Mancini, 2017. "Women’s labor force participation in Italy, 1861-2016," HHB Working Papers Series 8, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2020.
"The fruits of disaggregation: The engineering industry, tariff protection, and the industrial investment cycle in Italy, 1861-1913,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 73(292), pages 77-110.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2017. "The Fruits of Disaggregation: the Engineering Industry, Tariff Protection, and the Industrial Investment Cycle in Italy, 1861-1913," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 41, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicola Sartor & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounts for Italy," NBER Chapters, in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 299-324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2018. "The Growth of the Italian Economy, 1861-1913: Revised Second-Generation Expenditure-Side Estimates," MPRA Paper 88016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2006.
"European unemployment: the evolution of facts and ideas [‘The macroeconomics of low inflation’],"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 6-59.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2005. "European Unemployment: The Evolution of Facts and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 11750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2013. "Luigi Spaventa," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(266), pages 171-199.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
More about this item
KeywordsLuigi Spaventa; Italy; economic policy;
All these keywords.
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
- B26 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Financial Economics
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2014:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.