Les investissements directs dans l'O.M.C
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward M. Graham, 1996. "Global Corporations and National Governments," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 54.
- Keith E. Maskus & Denise R. Eby, 1990. "Developing New Rules and Disciplines on Trade-Related Investment Measures," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 523-540, December.
- Rachel McCulloch, 1990. "Investment Policies in the GATT," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 541-554, December.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "The Theory of Domestic Content Protection and Content Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 583-603.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Dufourt, 2001. "Un ordre constitutionnel libéral est-il le seul fondement possible d'un droit mondial de l'investissement?," Post-Print halshs-00874934, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_1997_num_12_4_1034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.